𝟏𝟎. 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 ♡

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐

𝙸𝚌𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 - 𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚢 𝙴𝚕𝚏𝚖𝚊𝚗

*:✼✿ ✿✼:*

Y/N'S POV:

"Josh!" I run up behind him as I catch him about to go inside a church. He turns around to look at me, eyebrows furrowed, not expecting to see me here. I didn't know what was going on since I literally just spawned here. 

"Y/N?" He asks as I realize he's wearing an all black suit and white dress shirt. His mom waves at me briefly and goes into the chapel as Josh stays to talk to me. 

"What's going on? Is it a wedding?" I question stupidly.

More people go in, wearing formal clothes. Mostly all of them wore black. 

"It's my mom's coworker's funeral, Frank." He informs in a tight voice. I lower my head, feeling horrible.

Oh no..."Josh I'm sorry, I'm so-"

"Yeah me too." He interrupts me with a nod. I see his hesitant demeanor as he tries to talk about something else. "So where were you? How many places did you shift to?" 

"I shifted to two places. I'll tell you everything later though." I say, helping him calm his nerves.

The church chapel seemed to be full, meaning the ceremony was going to begin soon.  

"You should go in." I form my lips into a line, ready to walk away. 

"You're not coming in?" 

"No, I'm not good with these events. You know, funerals." I confess through nervous fidgeting. Staring at the interior of the chapel, seeing all the people prepared for the ceremony made me anxious. 

"So you're going to stay out here until it's over?" He says as I begin to sit in the grass under a tree. 

"Yeah, don't worry about me." 

"Alright." He nods understandingly. It was clear he wanted me to go with him though. 

My intuition told me I was being a scaredy cat and a bad friend for not going with him in a moment like this. He needs me. I saw it in his sad eyes when I said I was staying.  

"Wait," I walk toward him as he starts strolling to the main doors. Josh looks back at me as I approach the entrance with him. 

"Let's go." I whisper. My hand reaches out for his. He stares down at it and half smiles. 

We take a seat in the row with Mrs.Munroe and the priest comes in to initiate the ceremony. 

ONE HOUR LATER