𝟐𝟕. 𝐕𝐚𝐦𝐩 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬 ☆

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚎? - 𝙸 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐
𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚎? - 𝙸 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛

*:✼✿ ✿✼:*

While Jordie was sound asleep on his side of the bed, I snuck out of the hotel room and went into the vacant hallway where I opened a portal to my room in Josh's universe.

I got dressed as quiet as possible into the sexiest outfit I could put together. Grabbing a revealing cropped white shirt that I had to put a lot of trust on, a shirt skirt, a silver waist chain, and straightening my hair, I was ready to see my second boyfriend.

It was something a bit out of my comfort zone, and I had doubts about it. I had always had problems with my body. I was nerve pleased with how I looked.

But I had to learn to gain confidence and I think wearing revealing clothes like these is a big step to doing that.

I applied clear lip gloss on my lips before assuring myself I was good to go.

---D2 Mighty Ducks Universe---

I spawned outside the hockey rink Luis was playing in and I realized it was broad daylight, meaning a day or more has passed since the game.

Oh god, I missed his game. He wanted me to come so bad and I wasn't there. I feel horrible.

You might be wondering, how is that I feel bad about this, but not the fact that I am kissing other guys and dating Jordie whilst being with Luis?

The truth is, I don't know. Years of having zero attention from guys can be very depressing, and suddenly discovering the ability to shift to alternate universes and being liked by guys here probably got to my head.

I don't know how much longer I'll be able to stay here and honestly I'm just going to enjoy the time I have doing what I've always dreamed of.

Loving and being loved.

"Luis!" I yell as I spot him with the team sitting around outside the building in benches beneath the shade of a tree.

He looks up at me as I come running toward him. I look beside him and see Connie sitting with him, jealousy takes over and I give her a dirty glance.

"Oh my god Y/N. You look amazing." She comments nicely.

"Yeah, I love your outfit. It's so stylish." Connie says. I flash the girls a soft smile, not being able to be reject their compliments.

I kissed Luis and took a seat between his legs since he was sitting on the backrest and there was space for me. The team greeted me. Once again they referred to me as Mrs.Mendoza which this time I liked because I felt the need to show people he was mine and no one else's.