Can't Stand to be Apart

(At the end of the italicized lines, I will be putting in perentesis what color they'll be. Light orange - AppleBloom, Light Green - Sweetie Belle, Dark orange - Scootaloo)

After years of friendship. After years of work, and fun along the way, the Cutiemark Crusaders finally discovered their true destinies. To help ponies get their cutie marks, yet, the marks on their flanks symbolized that they would forever be friends.

They would never fall apart.

Even after fights they ahd, they would always come back to each other, they would always come running back. They felt an ache. An aching pain, something in their heads that told them, whispered to them, to stay together. They did, having many good laughs and many good times. Helping others and helping each other.

But when they were apart, they felt sick. They felt that pain return, and the longer they were apart, the stronger it became. The more their legs felt weak and the more their heads felt heavy. They spent more and more time together, as they knew about the pains.

But at night, slumbering in their beds, the fillies would become afraid. They would whisper in their minds to each other. Scootaloo would ask for her only true family to return, the ones who were like sisters to her, just the same for them all. They felt like sisters. Like a family.

"I miss you guys." (Dark orange)

"I know Scootaloo. Do you-do you ever get that feeling?" (Light Green)

"What feeling? Are you talking about the pains?" (Light orange)

"You feel them too?" (Dark orange)

"Whenever we're apart." (Light Green)

"It just doesn't make sense y'all! I felt them after getting our cutie marks! Th-the pain is worse. It's bad! I'm farther away from both of you, it's really bad! Applejack gave me medication for the pain but - It's not helping..." (Light orange)

"We do this every night! We'll see each other in the morning! Just, go to the clubhouse right away!" (Light green)

"Goodnight. See you soon." (Dark orange)

But soon, Applebloom's pain worsened until she couldn't stay anymore. She ran through the darkness, her vision blurred and her legs in burning pain. She didn't have to look to see where she was going. She could sense Sweetie Belle's presence as she neared the Carousel Boutique.

Sweetie Belle woke in a start, sitting up and knowing Applebloom was near. She felt her get closer and closer with every second, and the pain in her joints had become lesser. She hopped out of her bed to go to the door to greet her midnight guest. She opened the door before Applebloom even knocked on it, and gasped when she saw her friend.

She was missing her usual bright bow, her hair was messy and tangled. Pouring from her eyes and mouth was not tears and saliva, but blood. Her sunset orange eyes had lost their sparkle. Had reddened from the stress and pain she had endured. Her breaths were ragged and heavy.

Sweetie grabbed her and took her inside. Putting a white hoof around her friend. "What happened?"

Instead of speaking out loud, Applebloom spoke through her mind directly to Sweetie Belle, shutting off her conversation from Scootaloo so as to not disturb her in her sleep.

"The pain was too much. It's gotten worse." (Light Orange)

The Cutiemark Crusaders spent more and more time together. Sometimes just huddling together in their clubhouse to relieve themselves from the pain. But after many weeks, Applejack made Applebloom come with her on an apple delivery.