Just a Joke

They laughed. The group has just arrived at their dorm from another night of ghost stories. They weren't afraid. At least, they wouldn't show it. They were, after all, men.

"Holy shit, today's stories were just insane. 'I know you're awake.' What. The. Fuck. That got me." Joshua said through his laughter.

"Guess who's not sleeping tonight?" Jeff forced through his grin.

"Quit being such pussies," Luke said, "They're just stories."

They took a curious glance at Luke. His quaking voice made it painfully obvious that his false bravado mask unbridled fear.

"What? Stop looking at me. You know what? Fuck you guys. I'm gonna piss."

Luke flicked on the lights, took a cautious look inside the bathroom, then slipped in. Jeff and Joshua could barely suppress their laughter. An idea popped into their heads.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Fuck yeah."

Jeff closed the translucent sliding door on their bathroom and held it in place, while Joshua silently turned the room's lights off.

"Ready? Go."

Joshua turned the bathroom lights off. It was quickly followed by a scream. They could almost imagine Luke, dick in hand, spraying piss everywhere while he screamed.

It took a few moments before Luke started banging on the doors.

"Let me out of here goddamnit! Fuck you guys! LET ME OUT!"

They could see his hands every time they made contact with the plastic door. They laughed.

Strangely, Jeff noticed another pair of black hands pressed up on the plastic door. They were small, as if belonging to a child.

"Hey, Luke, what the fuck are those black hands?" Jeff said over his friend's screams.

"What? Just let me ou- OH GOD, HELP ME. SAV-"

Silence. Jeff quickly slid the door open.

All they found was an empty bathroom and a broken window.