Lil Miss Rarity

World Recreation - Chapter 1

Twilight looked down at her dead friend's body full of fear. She then grabbed a scalpel, and cut around the base of Rarity's horn. Once Twilight cut fully around the horn, she pulled the horn out, accessing Rarity's memory gem. The demon that is helping her took the gem, and put the memories into the computer database. Then waited for it to start recreating the world. It was a success, but what Twilight didn't know is that the demon, malice, is going to infect Rarity's pet, Oval. He was going to be recreated by a woman that is willing to have a child.

Infection - Chapter 2

Rarity was sowing a new dress, and didn't notice the shadow tendrils attacking her sleeping cat, Opal. Opal was infected and attacked Rarity. Rarity suddenly grabbed Opal and threw her against the wall, breaking Opal's neck on impact, killing her. The tendrils that infected Opal then started to infect Rarity, slowly. Rarity then realized what she's done. She then grabbed her camera, and started to confess what she had done to her pet. Then she felt a sudden attraction. She then started to smirk, getting attached to the feeling of pain. She grabbed Opal's dead body and took its heart out. She then put it in a stuffed Pinkamena doll. Then the next day, Rarity grabbed her knife and cut a heart into her chest, feeling the wonderful pain. Then she thought, 'Would Sweetie Belle like the pain too?' She asked herself. She then stitched herself up, and kidnapped Sweetie Belle and tied her up in a chair.

Insanity - Chapter 3

Rarity kidnapped Sweetie Belle and tied her up, but she forgot to gag her. Rarity started to cut into Sweetie Belle's chest, Sweetie Belle cried in pain. Twilight came in wondering what's going on. Rarity saw Twilight, and threw her sewing machine at her. Twilight passed out from blood loss. Then Rarity realized what she had done. She took Twilight home and bandaged her head, same with her sister. Rarity begged for forgiveness, and Sweetie Belle forgave her. Then the next day, Rarity tied herself up and got nails, and branded the heart on her chest. Suddenly Rarity started to bleed from everywhere, even her pupils. Sweetie Belle came in and saw Rarity, and tied her up in bandages and made Rarity lay down. Sweetie Belle didn't notice Rarity choking on her own blood. Rarity soon passed out.

Birth of Malice - Chapter 4

Rarity woke up in the hospital, then a sudden flash of the Pinkamena doll came across her mind. She was set free and went home to be arrested by the royal guards. Sweetie Belle was with them, crying. Rarity was arrested and chained against the wall. While she was chained, her stomach was ripped open and the Pinkamena doll came out of her stomach. Rarity was set free again. She was thinking about her past events, until one of her eyes turned pitch black leaving a single dot of white. Rarity went to see Zecora, but accidentally stepped in poison joke. Rarity went home after her little trip and fell asleep.

The End of Lil Miss Rarity - Chapter 5

Rarity woke up the next morning with button eyes, she was blind. She went back to Zecora's and got the poison joke cure. She filled the bathtub with it and it overflowed. Rarity heard this and ran to go stop it. Rarity slipped and hit her head against the bathtub. Rarity's skull broke, she started to bleed to death and all she saw was red, white and black. She saw herself, she had one eye normal and one eye black, the button eyes went away. Rarity then died from blood loss. That means it's the end of...lil miss Rarity.