Chapter 3

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 3 3

    In the space articles I read before, all of them thought that they would enter the space, and Pei Nian thought that he had to try it himself.

    Thinking like this, Pei Nian's head only had the idea of ​​entering the space. In a blink of an eye, Pei Nian found that he had really entered the space. Then he thought about going out silently, and Pei Nian found that he really returned to the living room.

    I just don't know if I can bring things in this space. After Pei Nian picked up the bag of things on the coffee table in the living room, he thought about entering the space again.

    Seeing that he was already in the warehouse in the space, and there was indeed a weight in his hand, Pei Nian knew that this space could really bring things in.

    Putting the things brought in into the space, Pei Nian went in and out of the space several times until he felt a severe headache, and the whole person was a little dizzy. Pei Nian knew that he had reached the limit today.

    Feeling the severe pain, Pei Nian lay down on the sofa and closed his eyes. I woke up from nightmares twice in a row last night. Even though he was very tired, Pei Nian didn't dare to fall asleep at all.

    Gradually, his head didn't hurt so much, and Pei Nian got up and started to teach himself to cook.

    Purging the rice and cooking it according to what was said on the Internet, Pei Nian began to pack up the dishes to eat tonight. After finally washing the dishes, the floor was a mess.

    Pei Nian thought that the meal still had to be polished, and he didn't care what the floor and kitchen looked like, and then began to cut vegetables. After only two cuts, he cut his fingers.

    Holding the bleeding finger, Pei Nian thought that it would be nice if his healing ability was still there. Although it can't cure any major injury, this small injury is still a small problem.

    Thinking of this, Pei Nian subconsciously clenched the injured finger, and looked at the white light in front of his hand, and after the white light passed the finger that could not even see a trace, Pei Nian couldn't help but widen his eyes.

    Didn't he blew himself up in his last life? And he was reborn before the apocalypse, why is his ability still there, and he looks much more powerful than before his death?

    There are too many things that can't be figured out in this rebirth. Pei Nian has long been used to it. Since he can't figure it out, he just doesn't want to. He should continue to cook.

    When he found out that he had an enhanced version of the healing power, Pei Nian became more concerned about cutting vegetables. He would use the power to heal the cut. Anyway, after experiencing that kind of pain, this little pain was for him. Nothing more.

    God knows that Pei Nian in the past was most afraid of pain, and a little pain would have torment Zhao Zixuan for a while.

    After washing the vegetables of different shapes, Pei Nian started to cook the vegetables. If he didn't wash them, he would not be interested in eating his own blood.

    Pour in the oil as taught in the online video, wait for the oil to heat before pouring into the vegetables, no doubt the hot oil splashed on Pei Nian's hands, but Pei Nian continued to fry the vegetables without frowning.