Chapter 38

return
Doomsday Rebirth Mutual Favor
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 38.38

    At the moment when the zombie was about to approach him, Pei Nian didn't know what to think, and directly used his healing ability towards the third-level zombie.

    What everyone didn't expect was that Pei Nian's attack actually worked, and the zombie took a step back as if feeling pain.

    Seeing that his attack seemed to be effective, Pei Nian threw a few more abilities in a row to drive the third-level zombie away a few steps away. Zhao Zixuan, who finally arrived, saw such a scene, and hurriedly threw the fourth-level ability he had just realized to the head of the third-level zombie, blowing the zombie's head off.

    If it wasn't for the anger that the third-level zombie almost injured Pei Nian, he originally planned to leave this big move to the fourth-level zombie. With his current use of abilities, he can only use this fourth-level ultimate move once, and he must use it again while ensuring that he can kill a fourth-level zombie with one hit.

    "Xiao Nian, use your ability on this fourth-level zombie." Zhao Zixuan saw the situation just now. It stands to reason that Pei Nian is only first-level, and his ability should have no effect on these zombies at all. , but the fact is that it not only played a role, but also pushed the zombie back several steps.

    "Okay." Seeing that his ability can really drive zombies back, although the reason is unknown, Pei Nian still wants to try again to see what effect it has on a higher level of zombies.

    The zombie was chasing Zhao Zixuan, and while Zhao Zixuan restrained the zombie, he let Pei Nian go to a safe place to attack the fourth-level zombie.

    He threw the ability towards the fourth-level zombie, but didn't see any abnormality in the zombie. Pei Nian thought that his ability could only play a role at most compared to the zombies two levels higher than him.

    And although his ability can drive the zombie back, it doesn't seem to have caused any damage to the zombie, and he doesn't know the reason.

    Only Pei Nian didn't notice it, but Zhao Zixuan did. When Pei Nian's ability attacked the fourth-level zombie, its attack on Zhao Zixuan paused for three seconds.

    "Xiao Nian, go and help Haoxuan and the others, and be careful not to let the zombies get close." With a solid understanding of Pei Nian's ability, Zhao Zixuan was also relieved to let Pei Nian help Zhao Haoxuan and others who had a very difficult fight with third-level zombies.

    With Pei Nian's help, Zhao Haoxuan and the others were very good at dealing with the third-level zombie. After attacking a few more times, Zhao Lixuan felt that his abilities had been greatly improved.

    After Zhao Lixuan was successfully upgraded to a third-level ability user, they finally cleaned up the third-level zombie.

    And Zhao Zixuan's long-awaited big move was finally used on the fourth-level zombie. With a bang, the fourth-level zombie was also solved by Zhao Zixuan.

    "Now everyone rests on the spot for half an hour, and then digs the crystal core of the zombies." Zhao Zixuan's current abilities are almost exhausted and need to be replenished urgently, "Xiao Nian, give me a bottle of water."

    Hearing what Zhao Zixuan said, Pei Nian hurried He ran over and handed a bottle of water to Zhao Zixuan. After drinking a bottle of water a few times, Zhao Zixuan finally relaxed after feeling the constant recovery of his abilities.