Chapter 40

return
Doomsday Rebirth Mutual Favor
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 40.40

    After the group left the institute, they went straight to the place where the car was parked. Several zombies they encountered along the way were directly destroyed by their abilities.

    Xu is because those higher-level zombies are all in the research institute, and now there are some first-level zombies wandering outside, which pose no threat to them at all.

    For a few days, everyone had not even taken a shower, and even if they didn't get close, they could smell the stench of sweat on their bodies. Just before I came out, although there was a lot of water in the car, after using it for a few days, even if I wanted to take a shower, I had no choice but to go back to the base.

    "Zixuan, what are you going to do with Li Wenbo?" Pei Nian has been very anxious since Professor Zhou uttered the name Li Wenbo. He did not expect Li Wenbo to appear here so soon, and his power level is already the same as Zhao Zixuan's.

    In the previous life, Li Wenbo was just like an ordinary researcher, and he didn't show any ability at all. Now he is actually a spiritual ability user, and he has reached the fourth level, and can control the strength of the same level of zombies.

    No matter how Li Wenbo was promoted to the fourth level and how he controlled the zombies, this was a big problem for Zhao Zixuan. Pei Nian knew that because of Zhao Zixuan's temperament, he would definitely go against Li Wenbo. After all, there were grudges in his previous life, and Li Wenbo was still continuing his crazy research.

    "Let's improve the strength of the team first. With the current situation, we don't know where to find him at all."

    Li Wenbo's spiritual ability can control zombies. If you can convince the leader of the base, you can get their shelter, and finding it is like looking for a needle in a haystack. Now we are stepping up the expansion of the team. In the future, where there is an abnormal situation where the survivors disappear for no reason, Li Wenbo will definitely be found there.

    "Boss, we can't let that Li Wenbo go. The research they did is too perverted." Although Wu Zhuo didn't know the origins of those children, it was hard enough for Wu Zhuo to see those children soaked in a bottle.

    "No matter where he goes, he will die at my hands one day." New hatred and old hatred will definitely be avenged.

    After everyone discussed for a while, Zhao Haoxuan and Zhao Lixuan came back. Without waiting for them to speak, Zhao Haoxuan sat directly in the driver's seat and started the car.

    "Second brother, why are you driving in such a hurry?" Wu Zhuo was very curious. The two men returned from their tasks and did not rest. Even if they wanted to leave, they could ask him to drive.

    "You'll find out later." Zhao Haoxuan didn't explain the situation, just smiled mysteriously.

    After the car drove out for a while, everyone heard the sound of an explosion and the sound of a building collapsing. After driving so far, there was no danger anymore, so Zhao Haoxuan stopped the car so that those who were curious could check the situation outside.

    Seeing the car stopped, everyone got out of the car, and seeing the dust in the place where the research institute was located, several people were very curious.

    "Haoxuan, what's going on at the research institute?" The building obviously collapsed, but I don't know what Zhao Haoxuan and the two of them did.