Chapter 59

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 59

    Without following his three brothers, he could only earn three meals by working hard on his own, so Zhao Yutong prepared to leave the base early in the morning.

    Today, she plans to go farther and kill zombies. After all, the zombies around here have been cleared for a long time. If you are too close to the base, you can't find zombies to kill. As for whether you will get lost, we will talk about it later.

    After finishing breakfast, Zhao Yutong was about to leave the city when Fang Qian stopped him.

    "Yutong, do you want to go on a mission with us?"

    When the Thunder Mercenary Group went out on a mission recently, they encountered only a second-level peak fire zombie, and the strength of the mercenary group wanted to take down this zombie. Many people must be lost, and Lei Zhan can only choose to give up temporarily.

    In the end, Lei Zhan was already at the second-level peak. He thought that if he wanted to reach the third-level, the crystal core of the fire zombie was essential.

    Although the Thunder Mercenary Group is the largest mercenary group in the base, there are not many water-type abilities in the group who can restrain fire-type abilities.

    Ever since he encountered the fire zombie and fled back to the base, Lei Zhan has been paying attention to the water power users in the base. Seeing Fang Qian and Zhao Yutong being expelled from the team, Lei Zhan has been in contact with Fang Qian, wanting both water-type abilities to join the mercenary group, so that he can help him take down the fire-type zombie.

    It was very easy to get in touch with Fang Qian. Basically, he only looked for Fang Qian a few times. Fang Qian had the intention to join the mercenary group, but Zhao Yutong, who was only with Fang Qian, was very difficult to settle.

    Lei Zhan tried to contact Zhao Yutong a few times, but she was dismissive. Lei Zhan could only win over Fang Qian and let Fang Qian help to persuade Zhao Yutong, but I didn't expect that the two fell out and Fang Qian failed to convince Zhao Yutong to join. .

    Fang Qian never convinced Zhao Yutong. Lei Zhan thought that it would be more difficult to fight if he dragged the zombie to level 3, so he gave up the idea of ​​letting Zhao Yutong join.

    I didn't expect to meet Zhao Yutong when I was about to leave the city today. Obviously Fang Qian knew his plan, and she stopped Zhao Yutong the moment she saw Zhao Yutong.

    "I said that I would not join the Thunder Mercenary Group, Qianqian, you should know my character." As the pride of the Zhao family, how can you join other people's teams casually.

    If the mercenary group founded by the Zhao family is opposed to the Thunder mercenary group in the future, how can she handle herself.

    "Yutong, you don't need to join the mercenary group, it's just to help us with a mission, and Lei Zhan will pay you the corresponding reward."

    I know that Lei Zhan's mission is not ordinary, and he must have a water-type ability. , Fang Qian thought that Zhao Yutong's strength was one level higher than hers, and Zhao Yutong would be in less danger then.

    This is also one of the reasons why Fang Qian is jealous of Zhao Yutong. Obviously they awakened the water-type power together, but Zhao Yutong's power is much stronger than hers.