Chapter 79

Seeing that everyone has returned to the base, Zhao Haoxuan no longer has to worry about hurting other people. Now there are seventh-level ability users standing outside, and they are all standing at the door, but there is no possibility of being hurt by him.

Looking at the zombies that were constantly rushing towards the gate of the base, Zhao Haoxuan directly used the most powerful attack among the ice-type group attack abilities, freezing a thousand miles.

This is also Zhao Haoxuan's unique trick. Although it can't really be frozen for thousands of miles as the name suggests, it is possible to kill zombies within ten meters around him. Seeing this situation, Xie Yichen, who was guarding at the entrance of the base, quickly ran to Zhao Haoxuan's side with his supernatural abilities, and carried Zhao Haoxuan into the base.

When Zhao Haoxuan came like this once, Zhao Lixuan naturally came next, and he had no plans to move the place, so he put the ability directly in front of him.

After the Zhao Haoxuan brothers came out like this, they killed thousands of zombies directly. All the power users naturally knew their current situation and asked them to enter the base to restore their powers. The power users on the night shift came out and killed the rest. of zombies.

Pei Nian returned to the house that belonged to them and went directly to the third floor. Although he hadn't eaten for a long time, Pei Nian was not in the mood to eat now.

When he entered the space, he saw that Zhao Haoxuan was still soaking in the river, and had no intention of waking up. Pei Nian didn't worry, he took off his clothes, went down the river, and sat beside Zhao Zixuan.

In the past few days, his powers have been in a state of exhaustion, recovery and exhaustion. He has exhausted the powers just now, and now he is naturally waiting for the powers to recover before helping him heal.

At the juncture of life and death at the base, all the power users fought with the zombies with the mentality of death. Even if the injured power users could not be treated by Pei Nian, they would not complain. After all, Pei Nian is only one person, how many people can he take care of at the same time?

And everyone in the Bright Mercenary Group paid for this battle, everyone saw it in their eyes and remembered it in their hearts.

Some people don't dare to express their thoughts even if they have different thoughts in their hearts. The strength shown by the people in the Guangming Mercenary Group makes them not dare to say what they think.

After soaking in the river for a while, Pei Nian felt that the fatigue of the past few days was gone, but it was a pity that Zhao Zixuan was still awake.

With Zhao Haoxuan and the others around, Pei Nian wasn't too worried, just thinking that if Zhao Zixuan woke up, everyone's burden would not be so heavy.

When he saw Zhao Zixuan who was seriously injured, Pei Nian was a little flustered. How did Zhao Zixuan suffer such a serious injury in his previous life. When he was healing Zhao Zixuan, Pei Nian was very fortunate that he had awakened the light ability, otherwise he could only watch Zhao Zixuan get hurt at this time.

Although he had been treating other people's injuries before, Pei Nian knew that he was actually a little selfish. He was a little lucky that the core members of the team were not seriously injured.

Perhaps it was precisely because none of his comrades were injured that he could heal others with peace of mind. Although Zhao Zixuan's injury has been cured now, before Zhao Zixuan wakes up, he has no idea of ​​helping others and just wants to be by Zhao Zixuan's side.

Fortunately, it's almost night, and his abilities have been used up. Even if he doesn't heal the wounded, others won't say anything about him, otherwise he really doesn't know what to do. After taking a bath, Zhao Zixuan still didn't wake up, and it was impossible for Pei Nian to leave him in the space for a night. Anyway, no one else would come to the third floor, so Pei Nian simply decided to sleep in the space for one night. While sleeping, Pei Nian felt that he was being hugged into a warm embrace, and now he slept more comfortably. The breakthrough of supernatural power is the time of full energy, but now that Pei Nian is sleeping so comfortably, Zhao Zixuan can only hold back the thought of wanting to be close to Pei Nian. Anyway, they have a lot of time. After the zombies are repelled, he will definitely eat the people in his arms. When he woke up, Pei Nian found himself being hugged tightly. He raised his head and saw Zhao Zixuan sleeping. Pei Nian was very happy. This time Zhao Zixuan didn't let him wait long, and woke up so quickly. "Zixuan, it's time to get up, there are many zombies outside the base waiting for you to deal with." Zhao Zixuan was fine, and Pei Nian naturally began to worry about the outside.

"I wanted to hold you for a while longer, but I can only wait for this matter to be resolved, and then I'll leave it with you." He endured it for a long time last night, and finally managed to restrain himself.

Pretending not to hear what Zhao Zixuan said, Pei Nian took Zhao Zixuan out of the space directly.

The two of them quickly washed up and walked towards the gate of the base. Everyone they met along the way greeted Zhao Zixuan excitedly.

After this battle with the zombies, it can be said that there is no one in the base who does not know Zhao Zixuan. Knowing that he killed the eighth-level zombie and was severely injured, they were naturally happy to see him here safe and sound.

With Zhao Zixuan around, their base would not be breached by zombies.

When Zhao Zixuan and the others arrived at the gate of the base, Zhao Haoxuan and the others were still fighting zombies. After they used up their abilities last night, they just found a place to rest for the night. Now that his abilities and physical strength have recovered a lot, he naturally ran to fight the zombies again.

At the gate of the base, Zhao Zixuan released Pei Nian and left the base.

After breaking through to the ninth level, Zhao Zixuan's control of abilities has improved a lot. At least now, his abilities can hit wherever he wants, and he can hit eight directions at the same time.

The improvement of the ability makes Zhao Zixuan no longer have to worry about hurting other ability users, and directly displays the ability on the zombies, ensuring that it will not affect other people.

With Zhao Zixuan, a ninth-level power user joining in, the chance of other power users being injured is much smaller. As long as Zhao Zixuan can see, someone is about to be injured by a zombie, Zhao Zixuan will kill the zombie first.

More than ten seventh-level ability users plus Zhao Zixuan, a ninth-level ability user, killed zombies very quickly. There were originally 300,000 zombies, but after five days of joint efforts of all the survivors at the base, they were finally wiped out. During this period, it was too dangerous for the night shift to fight against zombies. The weapons Zhao Zixuan gave Zhao Kuan were all distributed by Zhao Kuan to the night shift team to kill zombies. It is precisely because of these weapons that those who stay up late to kill zombies do not suffer too many casualties.

"A level 5 or above ability user digs up zombie crystal cores. Remember not to move zombies with higher strength than their own. The dug crystal cores will be handed over to Zhao Kuan, and then they will be distributed later.

" Naturally, there will be chaos for a while, but Zhao Zixuan did not intend to turn a blind eye. Originally, I was thinking about how to become the leader of the base, but now I can take office directly.

"Yes."

The voices of a large number of ability users responded on the field. Zhao Zixuan's strength was obvious to all, and they were all willing to listen to Zhao Zixuan's arrangements.

"Tsunyan, you go to inform the managers of the various forces in the base and gather in the mission hall at 3:00 pm."

The base needs to be rebuilt after the disaster, and the high-level fleeing means that the base must elect a manager as soon as possible, so as to organize the survivors to rebuild the base .

After experiencing a zombie siege, the mission hall naturally stopped posting missions.

At half past two, Zhao Zixuan took Pei Nian to the mission hall, waiting for the arrival of others.

In the end, there was only one battle. Although many people were also the head of the base mercenary group, they still arrived at the mission hall on time.

"Captain Zhao, I don't know what you are looking for from me?"

"The top management of the base has fled, and now the base needs to be rebuilt. We must elect the manager of the base as soon as possible." Naturally, Zhao Zixuan can't talk about this kind of thing himself. Everyone is still busy, Gao Junyan is the manager of the mission hall, and this is the most suitable opening.

"The leader of the base should naturally be headed by the head of Zhao. As for other positions, it can be appointed by the head of Zhao. I, Li San, are the first to promise to follow the orders issued by the head of Zhao." Li San said loudly, this time In the battle, they received a lot of help from the Bright Mercenary Group, and he naturally wanted to repay. Zhao Zixuan's strength is obvious to all. He can manage the mercenary group so well, and he must be able to take care of the base. And through this incident, they also know that even if there is another zombie attack, Zhao Zixuan will be there. , the base will not be breached.

"Li San is right. If there is anything wrong with Captain Zhao, just let us do it."

Those present were all powerful people. After listening to what Gao Junyan said, he naturally understood why Zhao Zixuan called them here.

Except for Zhao Zixuan, I am afraid that there is no more suitable person to manage the base in this base. After the crisis that the base almost collapsed, Zhao Zixuan is extremely prestige, whether it is among the superpowers or ordinary people, and I believe that no one will speak out. be opposed to.

"Since everyone believes in Zhao so much, Zhao should be respectful rather than obedient, and we will definitely make our base the No. 1 base in the country." This is Zhao Zixuan's own purpose, and everyone else cooperates like this, so Zhao Zixuan will naturally not refuse.

Having been in this base for more than a year and having experienced such a battle again, Zhao Zixuan naturally understands that the base needs to be improved. Since he is going to be in charge of this base, he naturally has to rectify all the regulations and deficiencies of this base.

"Then I will follow the leader's footsteps and help the leader." Li San shouted loudly.

After this battle, the strength of Zhao Zixuan and the Guangming mercenary group has been kept in their hearts, and naturally they hope to have their strength. After Zhao Zixuan became the leader of the base, he would naturally step up the construction of the base and improve everyone's strength, which was one of the reasons why they obeyed Zhao Zixuan.

"After a fierce battle, the base is at the time of hiring people. With everyone's help, we will be able to get through this difficulty quickly."

Zhao Zixuan did not want to say more after achieving the goal . Everyone had to rest for a day before the post-disaster reconstruction could begin, and Zhao Zixuan already had some rules in mind.

In his previous life, he was able to make City D into the top three bases in the country. With the support of so many people, this time was no exception.