Chapter 24

return
Doomsday Rebirth Mutual Favor
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 24 24

    After rushing for three days day and night, Pei Nian and the others finally arrived in a small town not far from T city.

    Thinking that everyone ate and slept in the car during this period of time and never had a good rest, and it was already evening, Zhao Zixuan decided not to continue on the road tonight, and found a house in the town to take a good rest for the night.

    In the past three days, Pei Nian and the others have also encountered other people, only Zhao Zixuan ordered to move forward at full speed, but did not stop the car to communicate with them. However, it can be seen that now the survivors have been slightly adapted to this apocalypse and dare to come out.

    After turning around, Pei Nian and his party found a house with a yard in the town, and the yard could accommodate their two cars. As soon as the car stopped, Pei Nian hurriedly got out of the car. He had been in the car recently, and he hadn't stopped except for meals. Pei Nian couldn't take it anymore.

    Only Pei Nian was happy, but he didn't pay attention to the zombies that suddenly popped out. When there was a sharp pain in his shoulders, Pei Nian looked back subconsciously.

    Seeing that someone was caught by a zombie under his nose, Zhao Zixuan directly used his gold-type ability to blast the zombie into scum. With the speed at which the zombie just rushed out, it is definitely already a second-level zombie. Thinking that Pei Nian's healing ability is only first-level, Zhao Zixuan has a feeling of despair.

    He rushed over and hugged Pei Nian. Before the others knew the situation, Zhao Zixuan rushed into the second floor of the house with Pei Nian in his arms, found a room to go in, and locked the door.

    "Zixuan, am I going to become a zombie?" Pei Nian was very scared. He didn't want to become a zombie at all. He hadn't seen Zhao Zixuan's team set up yet, and it was less than a year before he and Zhao Zixuan expressed their mutual affection. Woolen cloth.

    "Xiao Nian, you won't become a zombie, don't be afraid." Holding Pei Nian tightly in his arms, Zhao Zixuan didn't dare to imagine what was about to happen.

    Seeing Zhao Zixuan looking at him with such sad eyes, Pei Nian reluctantly picked up some energy and used his supernatural powers to heal the injury on his shoulder.

    Since Pei Nian was reborn and discovered that he still has the ability to heal, this was the first time he used the ability to treat such a serious injury. After all, it was a second-level zombie who scratched Pei Nian, and it was very difficult for Pei Nian to treat it.

    Looking at the light on Pei Nian's shoulders, Zhao Zixuan hoped that Pei Nian could heal himself. This was the first time he was so helpless. Apart from hugging Pei Nian, he didn't know what to do.

    After the rebirth, the rapid improvement of his abilities made Zhao Zixuan very confident. He believed that he could protect Pei Nian comprehensively, but he did not expect that an oversight would cause Pei Nian to be injured by a zombie.

    It was indeed his negligence this time. He should never have let Pei Nian get off the car just now. In these last days, there are all kinds of situations, and people have to be tied to their side before they are sure of safety.

    But now everything he thought was too late, Pei Nian had been injured by a zombie.

    "Zixuan, you suddenly ran in with me in your arms. They must not know what happened. You go out and explain to the people in the team first, and then come with me, okay?" A thought suddenly appeared in Pei Nian's heart. To implement this idea, Zhao Zixuan must be supported.