Chapter 26

return
Doomsday Rebirth Mutual Favor
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 26

    After hiding in the room for two days, Pei Nian was really bored to the extreme. Fortunately, Zhao Zixuan was with him most of the time, otherwise he couldn't help but want to go out.

    After two days passed, Pei Nian woke up early, got dressed and stood beside him waiting for Zhao Zixuan to go downstairs together.

    He hadn't appeared in front of the team members for more than three days, and Zhao Zixuan said that he was awakening his abilities, so it was impossible for Pei Nian not to wait for Zhao Zixuan to go down with him. After all, his friends will definitely ask him what power he has awakened. Without Zhao Zixuan's cheating device, wouldn't he be exposed.

    When Zhao Zixuan was dressed, Pei Nian couldn't wait to pull Zhao Zixuan downstairs.     "Brush your teeth and wash your face first. There is water from Yutong and the others in the bathroom. There is a set of unused

    towels and toothbrushes for you."

Although their power level has now exceeded the existing zombie level, the zombie virus in the water cannot infect them, but it is still a bit uncomfortable for them to drink the water.

    Therefore, Zhao Yutong and Fang Qian have to provide water for everyone every day, so that everyone can use water unscrupulously.

    "Well."

    After entering the bathroom to solve personal hygiene, Pei Nian sat on the sofa in the living room. Fortunately, because he got up too early, only Zhao Kuan was preparing breakfast in the kitchen, and the others probably hadn't gotten up yet.

    The past two days have been a bit of a mess, but he has never been out of the room. Fortunately, Zhao Zixuan had stored a large amount of cooked food in the space before, which solved the food problem.

    Afraid that Pei Nian would be bored, Zhao Zixuan had to eat every meal twice, first with the people in the team, and then go back upstairs to accompany Pei Nian to dinner.

    After his rebirth, Zhao Zixuan knew Pei Nian better than before. He knew that Pei Nian was actually a person who was very afraid of being alone. Although he didn't like to talk much, he liked to stay in crowded places. Thinking of how he treated Pei Nian in his previous life, Zhao Zixuan would Some regrets.

    In his previous life, he only cared about tying Pei Nian to his side, and he never thought about Pei Nian's thoughts at all. He left him alone for nearly six years, and during those six years, he slept with Pei Nian almost every day. Together, the time to talk with Pei Nian is too little.

    In this life, although Zhao Zixuan still tied Pei Nian by his side, he did not prevent Pei Nian from communicating with others, and even often sat with Pei Nian and everyone and listened to them chatting.

    Having stayed in the room for the past two days, Zhao Zixuan also knew that Pei Nian was really bored, so he had no complaints about Pei Nian digging him up before 6:30. Anyway, in the evening, he will find it from Pei Nian himself.

    "Young Master Pei, how do you feel?" Seeing that Pei Nian and Zhao Zixuan were both sitting on the sofa, Zhao Kuan put the prepared breakfast on the table, walked over and found a place to sit down.

    Zhao Kuan still has a good impression of the male partner of the young master. At least since Zhao Zixuan and Pei Nian were together, Zhao Zixuan has changed a lot, and the whole person looks very different.