Chapter 89

Being held in Zhao Zixuan's arms, Pei Nian put the book directly on the bedside table. The time to wait for Zhao Zixuan to come back was too boring, so he could only go into the space and find a book to pass the time.

"You're back? Did you find out what's going on?" Zhao Zixuan was going out alone, and it was night, so he naturally wanted to inquire about Li Wenbo's situation.

"There is indeed someone in the Zhao family who colluded with Li Wenbo. It should be related to him when I was imprisoned in the research institute in my previous life." Zhao Zixuan sighed, obviously that person has always been very good to their juniors, why did he betray the Zhao family.

Knowing that the elder colluded with Li Wenbo, Zhao Zixuan didn't plan to let him go. When there is definite evidence, he will definitely be handed over to the old man to deal with. The Zhao family will not allow betrayers.

"Don't be sad, since he can harm you, he is no longer your family." Hearing what Zhao Zixuan said, Pei Nian didn't know how to comfort Zhao Zixuan.

In the previous life, when he saw the true face of the Pei family, he was also sad for a long time, and he naturally knew how pale and powerless what he said.

Being betrayed by one's own relatives is a very sad thing, and it is possible not to care. That is, after the rebirth, Pei Niancai completely blacklisted the people from the Pei family.

In this life, he no longer has expectations for the Pei family, so he will not be used and hurt by the Pei family. From the moment of reconciliation with Zhao Zixuan, Pei Nian made a decision and only cared about Zhao Zixuan.

When they met Lin Ying before, if Zhao Zixuan showed the slightest hint that he didn't want him to be close to Lin Ying, he thought he would definitely put Zhao Zixuan's thoughts first.

Although this approach is sorry for Lin Ying who treated him as his younger brother in his previous life, but in Pei Nian's heart, Zhao Zixuan is the most concerned, and everyone else is ranked behind Zhao Zixuan.

"It's silly, I've already prepared for the Zhao family to have betrayers, so how can I be sad." Unless it's his parents or Zhao Haoxuan who want his life, other people really can't affect him.

He was a person who didn't take affection seriously, and only cared about the closest people around him. If it weren't for Pei Nian's sake, he wouldn't care about the lives and deaths of others.

As Pei Nian said, since the elder betrayed the Zhao family, he is no longer a member of the Zhao family, and he is not qualified to make him sad.

"Zixuan, when are you going to start?" This time Zhao Zixuan went out, and he must have found something. Their purpose was to solve Li Wenbo as soon as possible, and Zhao Zixuan would not delay.

"Wait until I see Haoxuan the day after tomorrow and see if he can get a pass for the research institute."

If he can get a pass, he plans to go directly to the research institute to deal with Li Wenbo, and by the way rescue the people who are locked up in the research institute.

In Li Wenbo's territory, killing Li Wenbo would naturally be more effective than killing him elsewhere.

"Well." Pei Nian would never object to Zhao Zixuan's decision.

Seeing Zhao Zixuan's confident appearance, Pei Nian was attracted by Zhao Zixuan from the bottom of his heart, and he deserved to be his lifelong companion.

Taking Pei Nian around the third district for a day, attracting many people's attention, Zhao Zixuan took Pei Nian out of the city the next day.

The appointment with Zhao Haoxuan was two o'clock in the afternoon, but Zhao Zixuan was always thinking about Pei Nian's desire to kill zombies, so Pei Nian was not satisfied like last time, so Zhao Zixuan simply took Pei Nian out of the city early in the morning.

After Pei Nian had a good time, Zhao Zixuan drove Pei Nian to the agreed place.

It was still early, so the two simply sat in the car and slept in the morning, waiting for Zhao Haoxuan to arrive.

Zhao Haoxuan and the others got out of the car and saw the two people sitting in the front seat with their eyes closed and resting. Only Zhao Haoxuan didn't know that Zhao Zixuan heard the sound of their car coming from far away.

Seeing that Pei Nian was still sleeping, Zhao Zixuan got out of the car alone.

"What's going on at home?"

This time, four people came out together. It seems that Zhao Kuan has won the approval of the sixth uncle and the others.

"It's still the same. Grandpa's rules are there, and the two sides are still fighting, but the fourth uncle is a little unusual. I found that he always runs to a courtyard." After all, it was only three days after returning, and Zhao Haoxuan didn't know much about the situation.

"That courtyard is Li Wenbo's research institute, and the fourth uncle should be one of the people behind Li Wenbo."

"How dare he?" Zhao Haoxuan was shocked. He already knew what kind of person Li Wenbo was during his trip to the research institute in T city. , and the fourth uncle turned out to be the supporter behind Li Wenbo.

There are people in the Zhao family in the military, politics and business. As long as there are successors in the Zhao family, Mr. Zhao will not care about what these younger generations do. There is only one requirement, not to do those things that hurt the heavens and the law, and if someone dares to do it, he will never be forgiven.

What Zhao Siye has done is not only harming the world, but it is simply a matter of deprivation of conscience to support Li Wenbo's research.

"Go back and see if my father and the others can get the pass of the research institute. I have to destroy the research institute."

With Li Wenbo's strength as an eighth-level spiritual power user, Zhao Zixuan did not plan to bring other people into the research institute. Li Wenbo's low-level people will definitely be attacked, and when something irreversible happens, regretting it is useless.

"I see, big brother, don't we need to go with us?" Zhao Haoxuan was a little worried. After all, the institute was established in the first district, and there must be many high-level executives who supported Li Wenbo's research.

"No, Li Wenbo is a spiritual power, and you are most likely to be attacked by him. After I destroy the research institute, you will let your father, third uncle and sixth uncle clean up the mess."

Zhao Zixuan did not believe the three elders . Really hidden from the world, they must be developing their power secretly.

Although he is a ninth-level ability user, his power is in the Guangming base after all, and the mess in the Kyoto base naturally has to be resolved by the elders.

"My father, uncle and sixth uncle are all abilities, and it is very likely that uncle and sixth are ninth-level abilities like you." This is what Zhao Haoxuan has been speculating for the past few days, and now Zhao Zixuan is alone Going to break into the research institute, Zhao Haoxuan plans to go back to see if he can persuade a few elders to take action.

When facing the three elders, even if he is already at the peak of the seventh level, he has an unfathomable feeling in front of him. It is absolutely impossible for Zhao Haoxuan to believe that they are not capable.

"Well."

Zhao Zixuan didn't say anything about this. If his father was a ninth-level ability user, he should have rescued him in his previous life. It was impossible for him to be trapped in the research institute for three months. to be liberated.

To deal with Li Wenbo this time, whether the elders in the family come forward or not, he will not care. With his current strength, he is enough to deal with Li Wenbo. As for the mess after the institute is destroyed, he has no intention of taking care of it.

Here, Zhao Zixuan, Zhao Haoxuan and Zhao Kuan were talking, Lin Ying and Zhao Yutong were bored, and when Pei Nian woke up, they went to the car to chat with Pei Nian.

Speaking of which, the relationship between the three of them is not normal anymore. Sister-in-law and sister-in-law, although Pei Nian is a boy, but Pei Nian's character is better than the two girls, but let the three of them get along with one family. People are the same, especially now that Pei Nian is still wearing women's clothes.

Ever since she met Pei Nian, Lin Ying felt that Pei Nian was good-looking. Now that she sees Pei Nian wearing women's clothes, she feels even more so. Pei Nian is a boy who wears women's clothes, which is better than her and Zhao Yutong's two genuine girls. more beautiful.

"I saw Fang Qian and Lei Ting yesterday." Zhao Yutong had already come out of that betrayal, so Pei Nian didn't have to worry about mentioning Fang Qian in front of her.

"Did something happen?" Lin Ying and Zhao Yutong looked at Pei Nian expectantly.

Although Pei Nian is a very quiet person, he will still show his dislike if someone who is not pleasing to the eye appears in front of him.

After talking to the two girls about what happened yesterday, Lin Ying and Zhao Yutong gave Pei Nian a different look. I didn't expect that Pei Nian would have the time to alienate other people's feelings.

Only Pei Nian couldn't see people clearly, and Lei Ting was clearly attracted by Pei Nian in women's clothing. It seems that if Pei Nian made trouble, it would be a matter of time before there was a problem between Fang Qian and Lei Ting.

Originally, Zhao Yutong was a little unhappy because she didn't get revenge on Fang Qian, but now that Pei Nianzheng came out like this, and the elders took action from time to time, she only needed to stay at home and watch the fun during this time.

"I really can't see how you can be so bad, sister-in-law." Zhao Yutong said with a smile while covering his mouth.

She did a lot of wrong things to Pei Nian before, but she didn't expect Pei Nian to forgive her easily, and she didn't care about what she did at all. She thought that Pei Nian's character was like this, but it doesn't seem to be the case now.

"You are the little sister that Zixuan cares about, and those things didn't affect me. What Fang Qian did endanger your life. I would naturally hate her." Pei Nian explained that if Zhao Yutong was not Zhao Zixuan's sister, How could he not care about what Zhao Yutong did.

Because he cares about Zhao Zixuan, he is willing to care about the people who Zhao Zixuan cares about.

"Thank you, sister-in-law, and the past, and thank you sister-in-law for being able to forgive me." Zhao Yutong was really shocked when he heard what Pei Nian said. Pei Nian really loved her big brother. She used to be the one who couldn't see clearly. , will keep misunderstanding Pei Nian.

"We are a family, so there's no need to be so polite." Pei Nian smiled. After being together for nearly three years, he already knew Zhao Yutong very well, and Zhao Yutong also cared about Zhao Zixuan.

The three people who finished chatting saw Pei Nian and the others chatting and laughing, and looked at each other. This apocalypse has really brought many people closer.

Zhao Yutong has done a lot of wrong things in the past. After being betrayed by Fang Qian, he has been by Lin Ying's side. He has learned a lot from Lin Ying in dealing with others. In addition to the etiquette he has learned before, he has become more and more famous. Miss looks.

Affected by Zhao Yutong, although Lin Ying was an orphan, he never made a mistake in the etiquette of coming to Kyoto this time.

Zhao Kuan and Zhao Yutong, Zhao Haoxuan and Lin Ying were approved by the Zhao family, and Pei Nian was a little envious. Only in the previous life, many people in the Zhao family looked down on him, but it made Pei Nian a little nervous about meeting the Zhao family in the future.

Only Pei Nian pondered secretly, not even knowing that Zhao Yutong and Lin Ying got out of the car, and Pei Nian only reacted when Zhao Zixuan started the car.