Chapter 23

return
Doomsday Rebirth Mutual Favor
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 23 23

    When he got in the car, Zhao Zixuan let go of Pei Nian and prepared to take a shower. Although I have been taking a shower a few days ago, but today I am back in everyone's sight. If my body is not dirty, it will definitely arouse the suspicion of my teammates. At least now Zhao Zixuan is not planning to expose the space.

    In the era of cannibalism in the last days, exposing all the cards is tantamount to self-destruction.

    Seeing Zhao Zixuan taking a bath, Pei Nian thought that he probably hadn't eaten yet, so he took out some ingredients from the refrigerator and prepared to fill Zhao Zixuan's stomach with a bowl of noodles.

    Zhao Zixuan had been in the city for ten days, and Pei Nian was lying when he said that he was not worried. Only in front of the others in the team, Pei Nian is not easy to show, he has to stop others from entering the city to find Zhao Zixuan, which can be said to be exhausted.

    Fortunately, Zhao Zixuan came out in time, otherwise Pei Nian would have wanted to go into the city to find Zhao Zixuan without saying he would block others.

    After all, he didn't know much about cooking, so he put the noodles he finally made on the table, and Zhao Zixuan just came out of the shower.

    "Let's have something to eat. It's ten days since you entered the city. These ten days have made everyone worried."

    Pei Nian felt a little distressed by Zhao Zixuan's appearance just now . Yes, Pei Nian has never seen him look so embarrassed.

    "You don't have to worry about me, I just pretended to show it to others, sit down and accompany me." It was the first time they had been separated for so long after they were together, and Zhao Zixuan still missed Pei Nian very much.

    Sitting in front of Zhao Zixuan, watching Zhao Zixuan gorging on the noodles, and not disliking the noodles, Pei Nian's mood finally improved. He knew that Zhao Zixuan entered the city center in order to give the citizens of L City more chances of survival. After all, too many people died in L City in his previous life.

    The number of humans surviving in the apocalypse is decreasing day by day, while the number of zombies is constantly increasing. If the surviving human beings are not united, it will be tantamount to self-destruction. This will definitely not be the situation that Pei Nian and Zhao Zixuan want to see.

    Therefore, when Zhao Zixuan told him in private that he wanted to go to L City alone to kill zombies, Pei Nian did not say anything to stop him. In Pei Nian's heart, he is extremely Zhao Zixuan doing this, but even if he supports him, he will still worry about Zhao Zixuan.

    In the past ten days, Pei Nian has been annoyed countless times, why his healing ability will improve so slowly, if it improves a little faster, he can go to L City with Zhao Zixuan.

    After so many days of thinking, Pei Nian finally found a solution. No matter where Zhao Zixuan is going next time, he will also go with Zhao Zixuan.

    His space can be entered, and Zhao Zixuan's storage space is the underground warehouse of his space. In the future, when Zhao Zixuan wants to act alone, he will follow him. At that time, he can hide in the space. After Zhao Zixuan has done his own business, he can put supplies in the space when he feels safe outside, and he will wait in the space. When you see that there are materials in, you can leave the space.

    Even if you can't accompany Zhao Zixuan to kill zombies, at least when Zhao Zixuan is resting, you can provide Zhao Zixuan with an absolutely safe place.