Chapter 71

Zhao Haoxuan and Lei Ting faced each other, but Zhao Zixuan ended up relaxed, walked directly to Pei Nian and sat down, and let Pei Nian feed the watermelon into his mouth.

Lei Ting, who was still talking to Zhao Haoxuan, was a little surprised when he saw him, and he didn't know what the man had to be so close to Zhao Zixuan.

In their circles in Kyoto, they all knew that Zhao Zixuan didn't like to be in contact with outsiders, but now Pei Nian and Zhao Zixuan are not so simple to contact, and it is not an exaggeration to say that they are intimate.

For a while, Lei Ting changed his opinion on Pei Nian. It was no ordinary person who could make Zhao Zixuan so close. Even when he got along with the Zhao family, he had never seen Zhao Zixuan look like this.

"Lei Ting's mercenary group in City T is disbanded, you leave with Lei Zhan and Fang Qian, otherwise you will know my methods." Zhao Zixuan was also not interested in talking to Lei Ting, he and Lei Ting had always been indifferent.

Now Zhao Zixuan has no plans to kill Fang Qian and Lei Zhan, but since Lei Ting is here, it will be a hindrance for these two to stay in T City, so it would be better for Lei Ting to take them back to the capital.

"If that's the case, I'll take the two of them away, Young Master Zhao, I'm looking forward to the day I will fight with you." Lei Ting knew that sooner or later he and Zhao Zixuan would fight each other, and Zhao Zixuan would be the loser.

"I don't have any plans to go to Kyoto yet." It's just a clown jumping beams. Zhao Zixuan doesn't care at all. What he cares about is the person behind Lei Ting.

"Let's go."

Knowing that there would be no result if we talked again, it didn't matter to Lei Ting whether the sub-group in T City was disbanded or not, it was the most worthwhile thing to find Fang Qian this time.

Seeing the three people leave, Zhao Haoxuan said to Zhao Zixuan, "Brother, it seems that our strength needs to be improved. I didn't expect Lixuan and I to be incomparable to Thunder."

Zhao Haoxuan was extremely dissatisfied with the fact that he was weaker than Lei Ting. Although Lei Ting and Zhao Zixuan were of the same age, Zhao Haoxuan never thought Lei Ting was Zhao Zixuan's opponent, but now his strength is actually inferior to Lei Ting, but it didn't make him depressed.

"Lei Ting's strength has increased strangely. You and Lixuan have steadily improved to level four. Lei Ting is not your opponent."

From the observation just now, Zhao Zixuan could see that Lei Ting's ability was very strange. Less messy things, the ability will be consumed very quickly in battle, and the recovery is very slow.

After this period of time, the people in their team drank the well water uninterruptedly, and their abilities recovered quickly. It's just that the battle that was originally planned for the core members to start at the fourth level has to be brought forward to now.

In the apocalypse, the degree of mastery of abilities is related to the outcome of fighting zombies or those with abilities of the same level. Zhao Zixuan had planned to wait for all abilities to reach level 4 before training. Now Lei Ting has appeared and has already At level four, Zhao Zixuan could only advance his plans.

If the ability user absolutely masters the ability, it is also possible to win the leapfrog battle, such as the fire zombie that Zhao Zixuan killed when he just arrived in the T city to receive the task. If it wasn't for his familiarity with the power, Zhao Zixuan would not have been able to fight it until the power leveled up and killed it.

"The meeting will be held after dinner, and your training will be ahead of schedule." Zhao Zixuan wanted to build an absolutely strong team, and everyone in the team had to be one-tenth-one-hundred.

Zhao Zixuan has already said something. Since he doesn't want to fight Zhao Zixuan now, Lei Ting will naturally do as Zhao Zixuan said, so it's better for both sides to take a step back. If Lei Zhan and Fang Qian remained in T City, Lei Ting had no doubt that Zhao Zixuan would directly kill them.

"Qianqian, come back to the capital with me tomorrow. You should know that if you stay here, the Zhao family will attack you." Thinking of Fang Qian's attitude towards Zhao Zixuan, Lei Ting was a little worried that Fang Qian would not go with him.

"Brother Lei, I will trouble you to take care of me on the way back to the capital." Fang Qian said embarrassedly.

Now it is impossible for her to be with Zhao Zixuan. In order not to be used by Fang Qian as a bargaining chip after returning to the capital, Fang Qian can only choose to get closer to Lei Ting and let the Fang family know that even without Zhao Yutong, there is still Lei Ting by her side.

"No trouble, I'm very happy that you are willing to come back to the capital with me."

Lei Ting is naturally very happy that Fang Qian can change his mind. No matter how obsessed Fang Qian was with Zhao Zixuan in the past, as long as Fang Qian is by his side now.

The six people solved a watermelon together, and Pei Nian took a plastic bag and packed the watermelon rind. The mercenary group has members and elders who raise poultry, and these watermelon rinds are just brought back for them to feed the poultry.

In the last days, people are almost running out of food, and the poultry they feed are naturally not as delicate as they used to be. Fortunately, the mercenary group has some leftovers, and if they cut some grass, those poultry are also well fed.

After the team that went out to finish the task, the leader who led the team will definitely report to Pei Nian's side first after handing in the task, indicating that they are back. Generally, they will be back after three o'clock in the afternoon, and rarely after five o'clock.

The shop is next to the mission hall. They just came here to see the situation after handing in the mission. If Zhao Zixuan has any arrangements, they will know immediately.

"Brother, sister-in-law, and everyone else are here. It seems that our team is slow to come back." As soon as he entered the store, Zhao Yutong saw everyone except Zhao Lixuan.

However, it is normal that Zhao Lixuan is not here. Compared with Zhao Lixuan, who leads the team alone, every time he leads the team back, he must go to Gao Junyan. Before dinner, they can only go to the mission hall if they want to find Zhao Lixuan.

"I came back a little later than usual today, didn't I encounter any trouble?" Although Zhao Kuan followed, but Zhao Yutong was a girl leading the team after all, and Pei Nian was still very concerned about it.

"No, I just didn't expect that there would be so many supplies in that small village, and it was a bit of a delay." They gained a lot from going out this time. They filled Zhao Kuan's space all at once, not to mention two carts of supplies.

"Young Master, the people in that small village hand over 80% of the supplies to us in exchange, and let them join the mercenary group."

When Zhao Kuan arrived in the village, the people in the village were besieged by zombies. With Zhao Yutong's temperament, it was natural is immediate rescue. After killing all the zombies, the village chief of the village made this request.

There were only about 30 people left in the village. Zhao Kuan looked around and saw that there were people in the village who were over 50 years old and had five children, so he agreed to the request of the village chief.

Although the survivors in the village are older, they are very clear, and they will not sit idle because of the abundance of materials, and seeing that they are made by the village chief, they know that they are extremely obedient people.

Thinking that what Pei Nian often talks about can save one more survivor, they will have more hope by eliminating the zombies. Zhao Kuan made a decision to let those people join the mercenary group.

"What?" Hearing that Zhao Kuan was still unfinished, Zhao Zixuan didn't think there was anything. Zhao Kuan was a very measured person who knew how to look at people. Zhao Zixuan believed that Zhao Kuan would not make a bad decision. "There are thirty-two people in the village, twenty-seven elderly

people, and five children. I hope the young and old can accept them."

"Since you agreed, they will be part of our team."

This apocalypse is not a person who deserves to die. Since he has not mutated into a zombie, he has the right to live. People who think they are a drag and are just making excuses for themselves.

City D under the management of Zhao Zixuan in the previous life was a paradise for survivors. Whether it was an old man or a child, no matter whether he had supernatural abilities or not, he could live well in the base. Everyone lives by their own efforts, and Zhao Zixuan gives them a safe place to live.

In the rebirth, Zhao Zixuan's plan is still the same as in the previous life. In the previous life, Zhao Zixuan thought of everyone like this, and Pei Nian contributed.

In the eyes of others, Pei Nian is a weakling who can't even kill zombies. But in Zhao Zixuan's eyes, Pei Nian has never been a weak person, he is a spiritually strong person.

"The group of people who came back from Zhao Broadband are afraid that their ability is not weak. There are so many materials in the apocalypse. Before the apocalypse, they must be good at planting crops. After the weather returns to normal, they can take young people to plant crops."

The weather is extremely hot now, and it will be extremely cold in the second half of the year, so the extremely hot and cold weather will last for nearly two years. After the weather returns to normal, plants and the like can be planted normally.

No one cared about this problem in the previous life, which led to the lack of materials in many bases later, but there was no shortage of materials in D City, but there were a lot of materials that could be exchanged with people. I think this should be one of the reasons why they were targeted. After all, Zhao Zixuan had a lot of capable people in his previous life.

"Haoxuan, you and Zhao Kuan will arrange housing for those people, see who is together, and arrange them in a house."

"Try to arrange rooms on the first and second floors for them, so that they can take less stairs." It is better for the elderly and children to live on a lower floor.

"According to Xiao Nian's instructions. If you encounter survivors in future missions, bring them back to the base. Those who are willing to join our mercenary group, do not agree with them to join you. Make up your own mind." The

mercenary group will develop more and more. The older you are, the more things will happen in the future, and Zhao Zixuan will naturally not take care of it alone. From the establishment of the mercenary group, the core members are the leaders, and they naturally have the corresponding rights to deal with the incidents they encounter.

"More and more people have joined the mercenary group recently. We need to buy a few more houses. I will discuss it with Junyan at night." Pei Nian thought that although the house is enough to live in now, with the development of the mercenary group, I will definitely need a lot of houses in the future.

Now, taking advantage of the low price of the house and the relationship of Gao Junyan, I have to buy more houses and leave it to the members who join in the future.

This is Pei Nian's experience. In the past life, the Guangming Base was famous all over the country, and there were many survivors who joined because of its fame. If Zhao Zixuan had foresight and became the leader of the base, he had been recruiting survivors to build houses. I'm afraid there will be some Many people have no place to live.

Now Zhao Zixuan is only the head of the mercenary regiment, so they will buy more houses at the base, and the future will be discussed later.