Chapter 93

Knowing that Li Wenbo turned out to be the son of Uncle Zhao's fourth, the Zhao family present were a little shocked, because they had never heard of it, and Uncle Zhao had been married for many years and had no children.

It was suddenly revealed that Li Wenbo was actually his son, and everyone looked at Fourth Uncle Zhao in a different way.

He originally thought that he only coveted the position of the Zhao family's patriarch, and made some plans, but he didn't expect that he even betrayed his marriage, which made the Zhao family's group of wives who love their partners very much even more dislike the fourth uncle Zhao. 's actions.

"What are you still doing, Zhao Kuan, to drive them out of the Zhao family, and they are not allowed to enter the Zhao family for half a step in the future." Zhao Liushu directly instructed the younger generation to drive these two people out, but the Zhao family did not count on their own. man on the head.

"The betrayal has been dealt with, father, let you take care of the Kyoto base."

He still has a bright base to take care of, and naturally he does not want to take over the affairs of Kyoto, and he and Pei Nian were both in the previous life. If he died here, Pei Nian didn't want to stay in Kyoto for a long time.

The potential threat has been removed by them, and now all they have to do is clean up the zombies.

"Grandpa, we haven't seen each other for a long time, shall I accompany you in two rounds today?" Regardless of how the others reacted, Zhao Zixuan walked out of the council room with his arms around Pei Nian.

Seeing this, Zhao Haoxuan quickly followed in Zhao Zixuan's footsteps, and if he didn't leave, when the elders who were restrained by Zhao Zixuan reacted, there would definitely be a lot of things that would fall on him.

He had been busy at Guangming Base for so long before, and he finally took a vacation. Naturally, he wanted to take Lin Ying around to have a look. How could he still be entangled in piles of business affairs every day like before. By the time the elders of the Zhao family reacted, the juniors had already run away. Now it is impossible for them to pull them back, they can only admit it with a wry smile. Even the five brothers who were fighting infightingly looked at each other and smiled bitterly, ending the previous infighting.

The benign infighting between them is not enough to be idle and boring. Now that the capital is in chaos, the leader of the base has become the target of everyone shouting and beating. It was Zhao Zixuan who destroyed the institute again, and their Zhao family naturally came out to clean up the mess.

After all, the capital was the home base of the Zhao family, and it was nothing to be confused by the leader of the base. Now that the Zhao family decided to accept it, they could no longer tolerate the chaos of the base.

The level division between the superpowers and ordinary people in the base must be eliminated first, and the conditions for joining Kyoto, these two are the top priorities, and naturally they must be improved first.

There were elders who dealt with the mess at the base, Zhao Zixuan really let it go as he said.

After leaving the council room with Pei Nian in his arms, he followed Mr. Zhao back to the house where he lived.

Before the end of the world, the Zhao family was a big family after all. Although they did not participate in the rights center of the Kyoto base after the end of the world, the place where they could live would not be changed, and it was still the Zhao family's big house in Kyoto.

"Zixuan, you've always had success. I won't stop you from doing anything you want, but if you don't go home for several years like before, I will definitely not allow it." Old Man Zhao said very seriously.

He is also old now, and he cares about the happiness of his family the most, but his favorite juniors have all left home.

When the end of the world came, he hadn't seen them for three years, and one of them was still going home.

With their current abilities, after the outbreak of the apocalypse, they must be good at it. It is not difficult to go back to Kyoto once in a while at the base in T City, but he just waited. For more than two years, why don't you ask the old man to miss them?

"Grandpa, it's my unfilial piety that made you worry." Zhao Zixuan felt extremely uncomfortable when he heard that from Mr. Zhao.

After being reborn, he only wanted to be with Pei Nian, and to improve his strength to avenge his previous life, but he didn't think about the feelings of his family, which was really not right.

"Fortunately, you have done a lot, but you are not ashamed of the reputation of the Zhao family's descendants, and you have brought back your partner, which makes me feel a lot more relieved." After all, he was a child raised by himself, and Mr. Zhao was reluctant to embarrass him.

"Grandpa, the construction of the Guangming Base is doing well now. Would you like to live with us for a while?"

Zhao Zixuan thought that the old man is old now and his health is not very good. Going to the Guangming Base can still let you live with us. With the help of the village chief, the well water in Pei Nian's space can also be drunk by the old man, which is good for the body.

This Kyoto base is in chaos and needs to be rebuilt. The elders are busy with things every day. It is impossible to guarantee that the old man will not be neglected. It is better to let the old man follow him to the Guangming Base and play it.

"Alright, I just went to see Lixuan's partner." I

heard that he was also a male partner. Mr. Zhao didn't force his descendants to find a male or female partner, as long as they lived a good life.

Furthermore, this time, the old man was quite satisfied with the partners Zhao Zixuan and Zhao Haoxuan brought back, so he naturally wanted to see Zhao Lixuan.

"Xiao Nian, Zixuan in our family has a domineering temperament and can't tolerate anyone who opposes his decision. You must bear with him more." Mr. Zhao said earnestly.

He was widowed in middle age, and since then he has been bringing Zhao Zixuan by his side to raise him, and naturally he loves Zhao Zixuan, the eldest grandson even more. He has a deep understanding of Zhao Zixuan's temperament, and Zhao Zixuan's temperament is sufficiently domineering due to his influence, but his temperament has restrained a lot over the years.

"Grandpa, Zixuan is an excellent companion and treats me very well. Don't worry." Seeing that Mr. Zhao had no dislike for him, Pei Nian was no longer afraid of him. Mr. Zhao was just a grandfather who loved his grandson.

"I'm relieved."

When Zhao Zixuan returned home, Mr. Zhao was in a good mood, and with Zhao Zixuan and Pei Nian playing chess with him all afternoon, he had a better impression of Pei Nian.

During the chess game between Mr. Zhao and Zhao Zixuan, Pei Nian just sat silently beside Zhao Zixuan, and he didn't talk much, just watched quietly. Unless Mr. Zhao opens his mouth to ask questions, Pei Nian will answer immediately, and he will not talk much at other times.

Mr. Zhao also understood that Zhao Zixuan's partner would be the reason for Pei Nian, because Pei Nian was tolerant enough and good-natured enough, and he liked the eldest grandson-in-law who also loved Wu Jiwu's.

Having been with Mr. Zhao since he was a child, how could Zhao Zixuan not know Mr. Zhao's thoughts and how good Pei Nian is, as long as he gets along with him a little, he can understand.

Zhao Zixuan had already talked about it on his parents' side, but now that Mr. Zhao also recognized Pei Nian, the rest of the Zhao family wouldn't come out and gossip.

Knowing that Zhao Zixuan came back with his partner, Zhao's mother wanted to come over for a long time, but she knew that Mr. Zhao valued Zhao Zixuan and didn't like them disturbing too much, so she had to wait in the living room.

In the evening, Mother Zhao couldn't wait any longer, so she sent someone to invite Mr. Zhao and Zhao Zixuan to come over for dinner.

Every time Zhao Zixuan sent someone to deliver a letter, Pei Nian would be mentioned. Mother Zhao wanted to see this daughter-in-law for a long time. Now, seeing the man who came with Zhao Zixuan, Mother Zhao couldn't help but light up.

The sons and nephews of the Zhao family are tall and tall, but they are extremely rough. Even the girls have a carefree temperament, and there is no tenderness at all, which makes them heartbroken. Not to mention that Pei Nian looks extremely handsome, and his personality seems to be easy to get along with.

Originally, she had been thinking about what kind of person would be able to subdue her son. When she saw Pei Nian, Mother Zhao thought that it should be Pei Nian.

"Is this Xiao Nian? But I've been waiting for you. Dad really does. He can also let Xiao Nian come to accompany me by pulling Zixuan to play chess." Zhao's mother came directly to hold Pei Nian's hand, He took Pei Nian into the living room together.

"Xiao Nian, this is our mother." Although he hadn't returned home for a long time, Zhao Zixuan felt very relaxed, after all, they were all elders who loved him.

"Mom." Pei Nian shouted embarrassedly, but he was a little uneasy in his heart.

He lost his mother at the age of five, and he has very little memory of his mother, so to speak. The only impression is that when I was a child, there was a beautiful and sick woman who cried while holding him, and occasionally hugged him and called her baby, but I don't remember the rest.

Now facing Zhao Zixuan's mother, even though Zhao Zixuan had said before that she had accepted him, Pei Nian would still worry that Zhao's mother would not like him.

"Hey, dear boy, you're hungry. Let's eat first and then talk about the rest."

Although they have been married to Zhao Hong for many years, they have only one child, Zhao Zixuan. Since Zhao Zixuan was three years old, he was called by Mr. Zhao to teach him. , she wouldn't act like an ordinary child and cry in front of her.

Now hearing Pei Nian softly calling her mom, Mother Zhao only felt that her heart was much softer. This was the child she wanted.

She would call her mother softly, and act like a spoiled brat to her. Thinking of this mother Zhao could not help but look at Zhao Zixuan sadly, this son is too unfilial. I heard that he has been with Pei Nian for almost six years, but now I brought it back to show her.

You must know that Pei Nian looks only twenty-three or four years old. If Zhao Zixuan can bring Pei Nian back sooner, she will definitely enjoy the feeling of having a good son by her side for a few more years.

Being looked at by Zhao's mother with such eyes, Zhao Zixuan didn't understand what she meant at all. Anyway, he always didn't understand what Zhao's mother was thinking, so he didn't care much.

Being pulled by Mother Zhao and sitting at the dining table, Pei Nian was holding the rice bowl, so he didn't need to stretch out his chopsticks to pick up vegetables, but after a while, his bowl was already full of vegetables by Mother Zhao.

Pei Nianwu had never been so cared by his elders before. Pei Nianwu lowered his head and picked up the food in the bowl, but he was very moved. He didn't expect that Mother Zhao would accept him and treat him so well.