Chapter 49

return
Doomsday Rebirth Mutual Favor
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 49.49

    Now that it is the end of the world, Pei Nian naturally didn't plan to do that kind of propaganda when he opened the store.

    Anyway, his shop is next to the mission hall. There are so many people coming and going to the mission hall every day, so Pei Nian is not worried that no one will come.

    In this era of scarcity of materials, so many of his materials will naturally attract many people to buy them. As for those who want to find fault, first see if they can offend Zhao Zixuan.

    Although the shelves were already full of supplies, and the warehouse was about to be filled with supplies from Zhao Kuan, Pei Nian was not in a hurry to open the business today. Although he didn't plan to promote it, at least he had to have a sign.

    "Zixuan, your handwriting is beautiful, and you are in charge of the signboard, so let's call it Guangming Department Store." It's the same as their team name, so people can see that it's their team's store.

    "Okay." This request is easy for Zhao Zixuan. He himself is a gold-type ability, so find a plaque and use the ability to engrave the name of the store.

    "It will open from tomorrow, and a notice for recruiting players must be posted at the gate. We will expand our team as soon as possible."

    This is what Pei Nian wants to see the most. At this time in his previous life, Zhao Zixuan was the head of a very large mercenary group. It has a great say in the base of D city. But now Zhao Zixuan is only the captain of a ten-man team, and two members have been kicked out of the team.

    "The notice will be handed over to Haoxuan. You can join our team regardless of whether you have supernatural abilities or not. Of course, the premise is that you must absolutely obey the arrangement."     "

    Don't worry, big brother."

, Naturally, you have to choose carefully, and you must not let those who steal and play tricks join in.

    Pei Nian naturally won't interfere in recruiting team members, but he is very self-aware, and he is absolutely not good at knowing people.

    The Zhao brothers are extremely fast-moving people. Even if they made a decision, Zhao Haoxuan immediately dragged Lin Ying away to prepare the notice for recruiting members. After all, the notice had to write the requirements for the team to recruit members.

    Since it is to develop into a mercenary group, naturally not everyone can join. No matter whether the person who wants to join the team is an ordinary person or a superhuman, they have to pass their assessment.

    "Young Master, Young Master Pei, I'll go back and prepare dinner first." Zhao Kuan is also sensible. Although he likes gossip, it doesn't mean he likes to be a light bulb. He should leave this place to Young Master and Pei Shao. .

    Seeing that only himself and Zhao Zixuan were left at once, Pei Nian didn't feel anything. Anyway, Zhao Zixuan likes to touch him, especially yesterday he allowed Zhao Zixuan to hug and hug regardless of the occasion, so Pei Nian decided to be as thick-skinned as Zhao Zixuan and used to everyone's joking eyes.

    Some people who went to the mission hall outside saw the door of this shop, which had not been opened since the end of the world, opened, and couldn't help but glance at it. After all, this store has been vacant for so long, and I don't know who Fang Sheng has such a great ability to get such a large store.