Chapter 35

return
Doomsday Rebirth Mutual Favor
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 35.35

    The supermarket where the supplies were collected was just over an hour's drive away from the research institute, and after Zhao Kuan drove for half an hour, the road was not easy to go, and the zombies seemed to be piling up on this road.

    Before, even if there were a few scattered zombies on the road, they could run over them all the way, but now it is impossible. There are too many zombies.

    Fortunately, there were all abilities in the team. Seeing such a situation, Zhao Lixuan, who was sitting in the co-pilot, opened the car window and kept throwing fire-type abilities. The crowds on the road are all first-level zombies, and they don't look good in front of Zhao Lixuan's powerful attack ability.

    With the cooperation of Zhao Lixuan, Zhao Kuan's car can continue to drive. Only ten minutes away from the research institute, the car was stopped by Zhao Zixuan.     " Haoxuan, Lixuan,

    you two go down and clean up the zombies. Zhao Kuan prepares lunch. There is a tough battle to fight. You have to eat before you go."

After confirming the thoughts in my heart, the abnormality of the zombies is related to the research institute. Perhaps the professors in this research institute are as maddened as Li Wenbo, doing some crazy experiments, which has caused the zombies in the city to evolve much faster than those in other places.

    Zhao Zixuan has already made a decision in his heart. If he finds that professor later, as long as he confirms that he is related to the zombie mutation, he will deal with him mercilessly.

    The end of the world is coming, and the life of the survivors is already very difficult, and there is no need to make it more difficult because of human beings.

    Pei Nian, who had been watching Zhao Zixuan all the time, saw that he had a stern face, and knew that Zhao Zixuan must have remembered his past life in the research institute.

    At that time, Zhao Zixuan was imprisoned in the research institute, and Pei Nian also tried to enter a few times, knowing that Zhao Zixuan was not doing well there, and he regretted it countless times. Such an end.

    After recovering his ability, he planned to heal Xie Yichen again. Now that Zhao Zixuan is like this, he naturally wants to accompany Zhao Zixuan. Silently grabbing Zhao Zixuan's hand, Pei Nian didn't say a word. No matter what he said now, it was useless, so he might as well stay by Zhao Zixuan's side.

    Feeling what Pei Nian meant, Zhao Zixuan couldn't help sighing, is he such a vulnerable person? He would not be depressed because of a little setback in his previous life. And Pei Nian's current actions made him very useful, so he didn't say much, just let Pei Nian think so.

    It didn't take long for Zhao Kuan to prepare the food, and every time he saw Zhao Kuan come out with the dishes, Pei Nian couldn't help but sigh that fortunately there was Zhao Kuan in the team.

    There are very few people in their team who can cook. Although he and Lin Ying can cook, they are unpalatable. Fang Qian can cook but easily refuses to cook, let alone others.

    Because of Zhao Kuan, they came all the way to fill their stomachs with delicious food. In this apocalypse, the people in the team not only didn't lose weight, but they all ate with oil on their faces. The three women in the team also said that they had gained weight several times.

    There is no way that Zhao Kuan's cooking skills are good, and they are power users. If they don't fill their stomachs, they will be very hungry, and their powers will not recover so quickly. Anyway, it is definitely not their own problem that they will gain weight.