Chapter 88

He knew Pei Nian's excellence very well, otherwise he would not have tried his best to tie Pei Nian to his side the first time he saw Pei Nian. There will be other people who also like Pei Nian, which is something Zhao Zixuan is sure of.

Now Pei Nian only has him in his heart. Even if other people like Pei Nian, he will only think that Pei Nian's charm is big enough. His jealousy was a little interest between him and Pei Nian, but he would not anger Pei Nian because of this.

According to what Zhao Yutong told him in his previous life, Lei Ting fell in love with Fang Qian at first sight, and has been pursuing Fang Qian, but Fang Qian didn't pay any attention to Lei Ting.

But now Lei Ting's behavior makes Zhao Zixuan feel that Lei Ting is blaspheming the word love at first sight. After all, he really loves Pei Nian at first sight, and naturally he can't stand Lei Ting's behavior.

As for Zhao Yutong telling him countless times about Fang Qian's love for him, Zhao Zixuan didn't take it to heart at all. After finally being with Pei Nian, he naturally won't let the factors that destroy their relationship exist.

"Thunder!" Seeing the two leave, Fang Qian's expression changed.

Since she returned to the capital base, Lei Ting has been busy by her side, trying to get her to agree to his pursuit. She had already tacitly agreed that she and Lei Ting were a pair during this time, but she didn't expect Lei Ting to be opposite now. A woman who came out of nowhere has a good impression.

As an extremely sensitive person, Fang Qian naturally knew what was going on, and she would never allow such a thing to happen.

After a quarrel with Zhao Yutong, she no longer had the chance to get close to Zhao Zixuan, and now she would naturally not want to lose such an outstanding suitor as Lei Ting.

If Lei Ting stopped chasing after her, even if she was now a sixth-level water-type ability user, she would be sent out by the Fang family without hesitation to please those in power at the base, and she would never become someone else's plaything.

"Qianqian, don't be angry, I will make them pay the price." Hearing Fang Qian's angry voice, Lei Ting realized what he had just done.

"That woman was really beautiful just now, Lei Ting, did you fall in love with her?" Fang Qian said extremely aggrieved, she knew how to face Lei Ting, as long as she grasped that degree, Lei Ting would definitely feel ashamed of her.

"What are you talking about, how could I like that kind of country woman!" Lei Ting was a little angry, and he didn't know whether it was what he said or whether it was because Fang Qian had hit his mind. "You've been looking at her, so naturally I'll say that." Fang Qian was even more aggrieved. Lei Ting had never done this to her before. That woman had a great influence on Lei Ting. "Don't worry, don't you know, I always have only you in my heart." Lei Ting comforted Fang Qian in his arms. "It's almost the same, let's eat." Lei Ting said so, Fang Qian naturally couldn't care about it, and could only leave these unpleasant things behind. After walking out of the hotel, Pei Nian couldn't help laughing. The reaction of the two people just now was really amusing, and I don't know if they succeeded in provoking the relationship between the two people after they left, or whether they quarreled because of what he said. Hearing Pei Nian's laughter, Zhao Zixuan knew that Pei Nian must have misunderstood Fang Qian and Lei Ting who were provoked by him, but he certainly would not tell Pei Nian the truth of pulling him out, so it's not bad for Pei Nian to be so misunderstood all the time. It was a happy misunderstanding. Being hugged by Zhao Zixuan and walking down the street, Pei Nian's mood was extremely happy, which was a relaxed and comfortable feeling that he hadn't seen in a long time. Ever since Zhao Zixuan became the leader of the Guangming Base, although the two stayed together every day, they didn't have much free time. Now that I am in Kyoto, I can do whatever I want, and I am naturally happy. In dealing with Li Wenbo, there are Zhao Zixuan and his brothers, and his ability to not cause trouble is the greatest help to Zhao Zixuan and the others. Pei Nian is very self-aware of this. He came to the Kyoto base because it was impossible for Zhao Zixuan to keep him at the Guangming Base, and he was reluctant to be separated from Zhao Zixuan for so long.