Chapter 56

return
Doomsday Rebirth Mutual Favor
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 56.56

    Because it is near the mission hall, the business in Pei Nian's store has always been crowded, and the daily transaction volume is stable at 1,000 to 1,500 crystal cores.

    I completed missions with difficulty levels of 1 and 3 at the base before, and then pushed back the head of the Fuqiang mercenary group. The Guangming Squad and the Guangming Department Store are famous for the base, and many people come here every day. It took only three days for Zhao Haoxuan and others to review and join the team, and it took only three days to develop from a ten-member team to a fifty-member mercenary team.

    On the fourth day of the store's opening, Wu Zhuo and Xie Yichen began to lead the team out of the base to do tasks. After all, there were more than 30 people in the team, and Zhao Zixuan could not let them idle at the base.

    Because of the increase in the number of people in the team, Zhao Zixuan and the others bought the next two buildings and let the rest of the team live there.

    Now the base price is ridiculously low compared to the materials, and with Gao Junyan's help, it only cost 6,000 crystal cores to buy those two buildings. Judging from the daily revenue of crystal cores of the small shop, 6,000 crystal cores are only a small problem for them.

    T City and his party made Wu Zhuo a third-level ability user, and Xie Yichen was about to break through, so Zhao Zixuan arranged for the two of them to lead the team, so that Xie Yichen could level up earlier.

    The number of people in the team began to increase. Going out to do tasks naturally required cars and gasoline. Fortunately, with Gao Junyan, these things were easy to solve.

    As for Zhao Yutong, it was left to Zhao Kuan to watch every day, and this was what Zhao Kuan wanted.

    In the past few days, Zhao Yutong's mood is getting worse and worse, her crystal core has been squandered, and Fang Qian has already joined the base's first Thunder mercenary group. Zhao Yutong has her own perseverance, and it is absolutely impossible for her to join the Thunder Mercenary Group.

    Fang Qian only came to persuade her once a day, and asked her to join the mercenary group together. At the end of the discussion, they naturally broke up.

    Because there is no crystal nucleus, Zhao Yutong can only live on the food brought back by Fang Qian.

    "Yutong, just listen to me and join the Thunder Mercenary Group. Our head welcomes you. The treatment you enjoy is absolutely the same as mine." Seeing that Zhao Yutong had finished eating, Fang Qian started again. persuade.

    From Zhao Zixuan's recent indifference to Zhao Yutong, Fang Qian has determined that Zhao Yutong has no chance to return to Zhao Zixuan's team.

    Only Fang Qian did not expect that Zhao Zixuan would be such a heartless person, for the sake of two outsiders, Pei Nian and Lin Ying, to drive her own sister out of the team.

    Originally, even if she was kicked out of the team, Fang Qian still had some expectations for Zhao Zixuan. She didn't believe that Zhao Zixuan would kick her sister, who had always loved her dearly, out of the team. Only now that the Guangming Department Store in the base is becoming more and more famous, and the Guangming team has also developed into a mercenary group, but still did not see Zhao Zixuan come to Zhao Yutong to go back, Fang Qian completely believed the fact that Zhao Yutong was abandoned.