Chapter 29

return
Doomsday Rebirth Mutual Favor
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 29.29

    After dinner, Pei Nian and Zhao Zixuan went upstairs with their daily necessities. As soon as he arrived in T City, Zhao Zixuan was not ready to kill zombies immediately.

    He plans to go to the mission hall of the base tomorrow, establish a mercenary group first, and then go to take missions to earn points. At the moment, they are not short of materials and crystal cores, but only of points. Although the base has given everyone a hundred points, it is far from enough for them.

    So the top priority is to earn a lot of points, and collect materials and crystal cores by the way. With the strength of their team, the mission of this base should not be difficult for them.

    After laying the sheets and pulling Zhao Zixuan to sit down, Pei Nian began to tell Zhao Zixuan the decision he made today.

    "Zixuan, I also have some plans to go to that shop today." In this life, Pei Nian doesn't plan to be as mediocre as in the previous life, and relies entirely on Zhao Zixuan to support him.

    "You can tell me directly if you have any plans." It was rare for Pei Nian to ask, and Zhao Zixuan thought that no matter what Pei Nian wanted to do, as long as it wouldn't hurt him, he would agree.

    "After you create the mercenary group, you will definitely lead the team out to do the task. I am thinking of setting up a store in the base and exchanging the surplus materials for crystal cores. By the way, I can also recruit members for the mercenary group."

    Pei . Nian thought that with his strength, he couldn't kill zombies at all, and going out with Zhao Zixuan and the others would only distract Zhao Zixuan. It would be better to open a shop at the base and do logistical work.

    In the previous life, Zhao Zixuan's team was in charge of logistics. Zhao Kuan was very busy every day, and he couldn't finish things. The logistics looked like a fat man, but he couldn't relax. Therefore, Pei Nian thought that helping with the logistical work would also reduce the burden on Zhao Zixuan.

    "Okay, I'll leave the logistical work to you and Zhao Kuan in the future. Only Zhao Kuan will definitely go out to do tasks. When the store opens, we will accompany you to watch the store in shifts."

    Since Pei Nian wants to open a store, Zhao Zixuan It will definitely provide him with a source of goods, and will never let Pei Nian run out of stock. Only in this way, Pei Nian, a person who has no offensive power, cannot guard the store, and can only assign one person to protect Pei Nian, and by the way, fight against Pei Nian.

    There are too few people now, he has to lead the team to do the task, otherwise he really wants to be by Pei Nian's side every day.

    After being reborn, Zhao Zixuan found that Pei Nian had really changed a lot, and he was more and more attracted to him. In the past life, Pei Nian was just getting by, but now Pei Nian is working hard to grow up. If his lover wants to grow up, he will naturally agree 100%.

    "Zixuan, you are so kind to me, then we'll go see if there is a store in a good location tomorrow. We have to buy a bigger one." Since we want to open a store, we naturally have to open a bigger store so that people can see it. The strength of their mercenary group.

    "Let's go when the mercenary group is created." The name of their base in the previous life was Guangming, and Zhao Zixuan intends to use the name of the mercenary group in this life. Welcome to their own light.