Chapter 63

return
Doomsday Rebirth Mutual Favor
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 63

    Because there is something to do every day, everyone is used to getting up early, thinking about what happened to Zhao Yutong yesterday, everyone went downstairs as soon as they woke up and gathered in the living room on the first floor.

    Now there is no need to follow Zhao Yutong, so Zhao Kuan started making breakfast early in the morning. Their original team hadn't eaten the food he made for a while.

    Seeing that the breakfast was not ready, Wu Zhuo ran to the two adjacent buildings and informed the team that they were on vacation today.

    Although they have already woken up, waiting for the captain to come to inform them to do the task, now that they are on vacation, everyone is not annoyed, and many people say that they are just going back to sleep.

    After breakfast, everyone found a place to sit down and began to discuss the matter of revenge for Zhao Yutong.

    "Brother, I don't want Fang Qian to live too well, I want her to live in fear and fear in the future." Zhao Yutong said viciously.

    Being pushed out of the car by Fang Qian was a huge blow to Zhao Yutong. At that time, she realized that Fang Qian really wanted her life.

    Since Fang Qian stepped on the ground that she thought her sisterhood was, she naturally wouldn't take into account her previous friendship. Although she wanted to take revenge on her own, she didn't mind relying on her three brothers to take revenge.

    After all, the brothers really love her. She was hurt so badly by Fang Qian. She naturally understands the anger in the hearts of the brothers.

    "Don't worry, big brother will help you vent your anger." Zhao Zixuan rarely used such a gentle tone.

    Feeling the big brother's heart, Zhao Yutong couldn't hold back the tears any longer, and threw herself into Zhao Zixuan's arms.

    Knowing that Zhao Yutong was really sad, Zhao Zixuan could only let her cry. After all, it was Zhao Yutong who suffered the most.

    When he threw himself into Zhao Zixuan's arms, Zhao Yutong planned to be pushed away by Zhao Zixuan. After all, Zhao Zixuan's temperament was not a comforting person.

    Only being hugged by Zhao Zixuan, and Zhao Zixuan patted her head twice, she realized that she had always misunderstood Zhao Zixuan.

    In fact, although Zhao Zixuan seems to be indifferent to people, he is extremely tolerant to his family. Otherwise, she has made so many mistakes. Although Zhao Zixuan punished her, she has not been punished too severely.

    Zhao Yutong thought that if there was another Zhao Zixuan in the Zhao family pressing her, maybe she would be in trouble, and she would not care about others at all.

    Perhaps it was because she was too troublesome that Zhao Zixuan would be strict with her. After all, he was the only person in the Zhao family who could make her afraid when she made a mistake.

    "Big brother, second brother, third brother, thank you." Feeling Zhao Zixuan's rare tenderness, after crying for a while, Zhao Yutong wiped away her tears and cheered up.

    She should thank her three brothers for never giving up on her, letting her do what she wants, and correcting her when she makes mistakes.

    Although the price of recognizing Fang Qian this time is a bit high, at least she is still alive, at least not letting other people suffer more because of her.