Chapter 36

return
Doomsday Rebirth Mutual Favor
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 36.36

    I found a relatively hidden place near the research institute on the map and got out of the car. Everyone cleaned up the surrounding zombies at a very fast speed, and Zhao Zixuan began to make arrangements.

    "The research institute is on the third underground floor of this building. There are so many zombies coming along the way. You should know that danger is essential, so everyone should be careful not to get separated and set off."

    After making arrangements, Zhao Zixuan and his party went directly to the research institute . go.

    According to the location of the research institute, everyone can only praise secretly. I didn't expect the research institute to be under a floor in the downtown area. I don't know if the people around here know about the existence of such a research institute. At least they have never Heard about this institute.

    Based on the fact that the mission hall of the base can give this map, the upper levels of the base must know that there is this research institute. I just don't know what the research project of this institute is, and it can't be announced to the public.

    Pei Nian and Xie Yichen, one had no offensive ability, the other was injured, and the others let them walk in the middle with a tacit understanding, so that they would not be injured by the sudden danger.

    Entering the building, going down to the third basement floor, looking at the locked door, Zhao Zixuan used his supernatural ability to turn the lock.

    Seeing Zhao Zixuan's ease of dismantling the door lock, Pei Nian couldn't help but sigh that gold-type abilities are definitely the first choice for entering a room, and can enter any room at any time, of course, if there is metal on the door.

    Walking on the corridor, Pei Nian began to look at it. There are many rooms on this floor, but they don't need to enter the room at all, just look at the room through the glass window.

    There are no zombies on this floor, and there is nothing special in the room, just some simple equipment.

    Thinking that the research institute in the previous life had already been built to the fifth underground floor, Pei Nian felt that this research institute was not only on the third underground floor, but there must be several floors below.

    Soon they walked all over this floor, and even found the stairs to the next floor.

    Going down another floor, the scene in this room is also very different.

    I saw a lot of animal corpses soaked in bottles in the room. Walking down slowly, Pei Nian saw the corpses of children soaked in bottles. Pei Nian, who had experienced the end of the world for a few years, was a little unbearable. live.

    Some of those children looked like they were only a few months old, some looked like they were one or two years old, and some were five or six years old. Pei Nian wondered how crazy the people doing these studies would be to do such a thing.

    Seeing Pei Nian's sad expression, Zhao Zixuan smashed the bottles with his supernatural power, "Lixuan, cremate."

    Since it is a research institute, these children are naturally research objects, but I don't know when those people are doing research, these children Whether the children are alive or dead, they don't have so much time to bury them one by one, but at least they can choose to cremate them.