🐉Chapter one🐉

Charlie was waiting in Seattle for his daughter Bella and her four year old daughter Morgan in a very busy airport. "Bella!" Charlie called out.He was very excited to have them both in his house. He done up the attic for Morgan, he remember that Renee said Alice in Wonderland is her favourite flim and she would love an Alice in Wonderland themed bedroom.

He knows that Bella isn't happy about being a lone parent and isn't happy about being a mom. But he sees Morgan as a blessing and one to be forever cherished. Ever since Bella and Reene left the house has lacked human company and joy. So having a granddaughter would bring a lot of life and joy into his life.

Bella spun around to find Charlie strolling towards her with a massive gain. She mustered up fake smile walked towards with Morgan in tow. This was a father she barely saw or spoken to in years even though she knew that he wanted her to visit. She has no desire to be here even now because she hated Forks with a passion, she hated how it was always gloomy and cold. She rather stay in phoenix where it was warm and sunny. She often resented her mother for remarrying and she wanted her to take her of Morgan so she could be free to do what she ever she wanted. Despite her feelings she had to come her so she didn't get called selfish but at least she can dump Morgan on Charlie now.

Charlie got half way to thegirls" Hey Girls, good to see you again Bella."He says with a smile. But it quickly dropped when Bella gave him a hum in agreement. She quickly walked off and leaving Morgan with Charlie." Hey there little one, I'm your papa Charlie" He gave her the sweetest smile. Morgan gave him a smile in return. "Well shall we take you home and you can see your Alice in Wonderland themed bedroom." Morgan nodded her head in agreement.

He noticed for a four year old, she didn't talk at all and she wasn't very happy. She was reserved and closed up. Normally four year old are clingy chatty and very hyper. Morgan was used to being told to shut up and stop talking, to just sit there, don't move and don't disturb me.But Morgan was confused by his kindest that she couldn't help by not smiling back.

Alright Morgan, Bella let's get you girls home now. Bella quickly stuck her bags in the car and sat in the front giving of the vibe don't talk to me. "Come on Morgan up you come." Charlie lifted her up and placed her car seat for the journey home.

"Your hair looks longer Bella. It looks good." Charlie tried to strike up conversation with Bella. Only got a snarky reply back" yeah I've head like a million haircuts since you last saw me." Wanting to cut the conversation short. Charlie takes hint, he looks back at Morgan who is smiling out the window and enjoying the green scenery. He doesn't think Morgan has seen this much green scenery before in her life. They pulled up to the house, Bella quickly grabs her things and runs inside the house. Charlie opens Morgans door so she can see Charlie's yard. He quickly put Bella's stuff inside and went to get Morgan out of her carseat.

"Let's go and see your new room sweetpea" Charlie said to Morgan to cheer her up. He couldn't help be noticed Bella had about ten bags and Morgan only got five bags worth of her own personal clothes. Luckily Charlie got a load of kids clothes that was Leahs and Seths when they was four years old. Sue kept them all just in case,Leah or Seth had kids.

Morgan entered her new room and made a happy face and gave her papa a cuddle in thanks. "Morgan, you do know you can talk to me I won't hurt you. I'd love to hear your voice?" He told her so softly. Morgan looks at him and see that he isn't all bad and she attempts to speak" H-h-hi papa" She stutters a hello out to Charlie. She flinches when he goes to hug her."No need to be scared of me, sweetpea. I promise you, that in my home you will have a happy home and you will be safe here. You are free to express yourself and talk as much as you like." He stated softy to her.