✨️Chapter 13✨️

Morgan spent time with the Clearwaters as Charlie decided it was time she met them properly. Morgan didn't trust easily but she likes Seth and Leah. She found Leah quite relatable as she has her heart broken and her trust was shattered by a man and her family member. She liked Seths innocence and she in love with his smile. Morgan didn't trust the adults easily because the adults in her life broke her trust before and she didn't want to trust anyone again.

Morgan loved her new found independence, she never let a single person get close to her again. She learnt her lesson the first time and refused to bow down to anyone. She decided to never speak a word, she avoided people on the rez and refused to look people in the eyes not because she didn't want to see the people who betrayed her. She thought they cared about her but they proved her wrong.

She saw Bella with the pack and jake, all happy and laughing. She got angry for the first time and she hated them. She felt like she got tricked used and left behind. She saw her mother get her own way, no one came looking for her they all forgotten her so now she was gonna forget them now. She stayed either at the clearwaters or at home, She refused to see anyone else as she no longer wanted to know them. She didn't care if she hurt their feelings hers were broken first.

Down with the pack, Sam was getting worse by the second. His wolf was disconnecting himself from Sam because Morgan was gone and has come home. The pack found themselves with out an alpha wolf to guide them. The council told them, that they are being punished for failing to care about Morgan and they had forgotten her. Their wolves are disconnecting from them as they need their wolf pup home. They were getting fed up of Bella invading their home but they couldn't get rid of her as she knew about them. They all were missing Morgan but they couldn't bring her home because Bella was here and she was being too possessive of the pack.

Morgan started taking up drawing and listening to music. She's became isolated and didn't like physical contact. She did her own thing now, She became a five year old who acted eighteen. She did her own meals and looked after herself did what she pleased. She took the abuse from Bella and cleaned herself up. She never gave Bella the satisfaction like she did before. She only had put up with her mother for eleven more years and she was gonna walk away from this family and town.Morgan refused to be a broken girl, she was like that for four years and now she broken that shell.

Being with clearwaters,brought a breath of fresh air to Morgan. She got close with Leah and Seth, she enjoyed their company. Leah was just like her and leah became Morgan's mentor and Seth became her fun brother. Charlie became busy with missing people, hikers being killed and a killer roaming around the woods. Billy knew that Morgan was with clearwaters but didn't tell the pack as Charlie made it clear that Morgan refused be near them. He knew the pack screwed up royally with her as Morgan didn't trust anyone anymore and she stopped talking completely.

Leah actually became protective of Morgan, despite Morgan being very independent and not wanting anyone near her she remained near her side and never let the girl feel alone. Leah didn't feel so angry with the world she felt like she had a new purpose in life now. Protect Morgan at all cost. Seth felt like Morgan was the one girl who needed his love and protection.

Morgan felt like something inside of her wants to be set free. A fire within her soul was gonna burst free.She felt this overwhelming sense to run free and wild.