📣Chapter 17📣

Morgan was still in a coma, She was slowly healing but couldn't be brought out of her coma just yet. Leah and Seth were her protectors, Jake, Sam and Embry couldn't get close to her as the two siblings wouldn't allow anyone who had Morgan's trust near her. Morgan was changing in more ways than one, she was becoming more than just a little girl. She has a few scars from leah but she was about to be part of the pack but they didn't know that.

Bella and the Cullens has returned home, Charlie was pissed off with Bella and grounded her till the end of time. The pack and the cullens met up as Edward wanted to thank them for protecting Bella. The pack was very pissed that she took priority over Morgan. They didn't deserve Morgan forgiveness and they knew it, all the wolves were whimpering at the thought of Morgan never returning to the rez after she all healed up.

Jasper could sense the pack regret and guilt. He sped off to the hospital as Charlie moved Morgan to forks hospital. Jasper got angry for the first time when he saw Morgan in a coma and he noticed her scars. Major came out to play and was in protection mode. He wouldn't allow the pack to see her and demanded to know which pack member did it. Leah confessed it was her but she didn't know she was a shifter till she phased out. Major went for Sam and Sam took it as he failed Morgan and wanted to take the punishment.

In Morgan's head~
Morgan was doing her training to be a true alpha, Harry taught her everything he knows and She wanted to learn how she could protect everyone even Sam and the Pack. Despite breaking her trust she wouldn't be able to stand by and let them be hurt by anyone.

She didn't care she was just a five year old girl, she had to be the best alpha she can be for the pack. She felt ready for the biggest threat that was due to come to forks and La Push. The moon goddess was proud that she chose Morgan to be the true Alpha, she was despite her age and what's she been through strong and powerful. She told Morgan that Not all vampires are a threat to the world. She knows three already who are trust worthy and she meet one more who will need her to protect her. She must be ready to face a battle and she must be ready to kill to protect her loved ones.

Morgan nodded in understanding, she knew the moon goddess was on about Jasper Emmett and Carlisle. But who was the fourth one she was on about?  Who ever it was, she was ready to fight for their lives now.

Jasper stayed by her side, Leah and Seth were always with him. Leah learnt that Jasper and Emmett were very protective of Morgan and was one of the trusted members of her pack. She allowed them to stay but kept an eye of them every time they visited. Bella didn't care that Morgan was in hospital, she was more bothered about Edward turning her into a vampire as the volturi demanded that she was to be turned or killed. She got the votes from the Cullens Esme, Alice and Carlisle said yes but every one else said no which made Edward happy but Bella got mad as four against three won against the yes votes.Jake was sulking that Bella chose Edward over him and he now lost the little girl who was his everything. Embry and the pack weren't the same anymore now as they haven't got Morgan to liven their lives up and they wanted to make it up to her. None of them will see the new changes coming at them and none of them know the danger that is coming at them full force.

A/N who's the 4th vampire that Morgan is to protect? Anyone want to have a guess 💜