🌈Chapter 9🌈

Morgan was at the pack house for a sleepover. She laid closely to Jake and Embry. She was the most happy in their arms. Sam couldn't help but noticed that a double imprint might be on the horizon. But he knows time will only tell, Sam's wolf howled in happiness that his pup was home and happy to have her here. The pack was at peace now their wolf pup was home but this peace was about to be disturb by a certain Swan.

Bella burst into Sam's home, causing chaos. She grabbed Morgan from Jake's arms and she attacked everyone. Luckily everyone keep their tempers in check. Emily made a bold decision and grabbed Morgan whilst Bella was distracted. Morgan hid behind Emily and Emily called Charlie and Billy straight away. Bella smacked Emily across the face" Get off your hand of the brat she's mine! You scarred face bitch!" She snapped at Emily. Morgan gasped and she got brave for the first time, she stepped from behind Emily, and slapped her mother across the face," Leave Emily alone you cow, she more beautiful than you are!" Morgan yelled.

Before Bella could anything, Charlie arrived and arrested Bella for disturbing the peace and assault. Sam and the pack helped escort Bella to the car. Jake and Embry checked on Emily and Morgan who were both shaken up. Morgan jumped into Jakes arms and hid her face in the crook of his neck." Please don't leave me Jake." She sniffed a cry. Jake whispered back" Never!" The pack came back from helping Charlie out. Sam checked on Emily first and saw she was okay. He saw how Morgan was clingy with Jake and Embry during the aftermath. He knew she was gonna have either one as an imprint and one a guardian angel on top.

Paul and Jared were both horrified by Bella behaviour but not suprised by it. Paul and Jared were on the night shift and were told to keep an eye on on vampires and Bella. Sam was fuming that his imprint and pup were threatened. Sam found out why Morgan was miserable and afraid to speak. He wanted to rip Bella's head off, take Morgan home and adopt her. He often wonders whether to ask Charlie if he was willing to help fight for custody of Morgan and have her living in the rez with him and Emily, and get Bella's rights stripped for good.

The rest of the sleepover went well, Morgan had an amazing time. She played video games with Jake and the rest of the lads. She went to the beach and enjoyed her walk and swim with the pack and the boys. She even baked with Emily, she slowly learning to trust her again. Emily knew that Bella was the reason for the distrust and fear of women. She never pushed Morgan to have anything to do with her and she kept her distance but now she was allowed to be close with her.

Charlie couldn't believe that Bella had done what she did. She now had crossed the line, he decided that she was gonna get stripped of her rights for good and take custody away. She had gone to far, she embarrassed him in front of his friends and caused Morgan to run away in fright thinking she was protecting them. He was ready to fight for his granddaughter and he was willing to lose Bella in the process but for Morgan he would do it twice for her as she's his life now.

A/N I know it's a short chapter but more drama ahead and Embry will be shifting in chapter 11🥰💜. Jake will be shifting in chapter 12 and the remaining three will shift in chapter 16. The imprint will be revealed in chapter 19. Whose excited to find out her imprint?