💫Chapter 4💫

Charlie brought Morgan to the rez, to meet Sam and Emily. Morgan was nervous as she never met them before and she didn't know what to expect of them." Hey Morgan, I know you're nervous about coming here but I'm only a call away okay? And Uncle Billy will come down and visit you top during the day and maybe Jake?. Charlie told her with a sincere smile. Morgan smiled at the mention of Jake coming down. " I like Jake Papa, he plays with me and makes me happy. Could I stay over at Billy's this weekend?" Morgan asked carefully. Charlie nods"If Billy agrees then yes."

The duo got to Emily's place where Sam was waiting for them. Morgan took a glance at the man who was waiting for them. She tilted her head as she felt a connection to him. Sam caught Morgan staying and his and her eyes met. His wolf starting circling in his head." The pup is home, She's ours, mine!" It didn't feel like imprinting but felt like he had to protect her now and she's his wolf's pup.

Charlie helped Morgan out of her carseat. She hid her face in Charlie neck."Morgan meet Samuel Uley. Sam this is Morgan." Charlie said introducing the two." H-hi' Morgan meekly spoke. Sam felt like he wanted to snatch Morgan and make her happy. Sam lead the two Swans in, Morgan noticed a native lady with dark brown hair cooking. She turned around to greet Charlie and Morgan, Her face showed three visible scars. Morgan noticed them and surprised Charlie by going up to Emily who got down to her level. "You're very beautiful Emily!" Morgan spoke softly whilst tracing the scars. Emily didn't mind her doing that as she knows she means no harm and Sam looked at the two interacting and smiled.

Charlie whispered to Sam,"She must like her as she has never talks to any female before only Cora and now Emily." Sam nods in agreement.
Charlie waves goodbye to three. Two howls were heard, Morgan ran to Sam and hid behind him. Jared and Paul entered gave Emily a kiss on the cheek, they both noticed the timid little girl behind their alpha. Jared got down to her level and wave hello,Morgan looked with tilted look and felt a connection to him, she waved hello.Jared felt a pull to her like Sam did, Jared wolf howled in happiness" Alpha's pup is home she ours now!!" Paul then noticed her, he waved hello and she brightly waved hello. Emily shook her head and laughs"typical he gets her to smile and wave"The other men nods in agreement. Paul wolf said the same as Jared's wolf.  The pack and Morgan got to know each other. Morgan stayed mostly with Sam as she wasn't sure of everyone yet. Even though she likes Emily, she doesn't trust her easily.

Just as Charlie promised Billy Jake and another boy came to visit her at Sam's. She was ecstatic to see Jake again and she met Embry who she loved immediately. The trio all played chase all afternoon. The pack watched how Morgan interacted with Jacob and Embry. Billy saw that something in the legends that she might be the child of the moon meaning she's a moon goddess daughter and the any pack members she meets will have the automatic pull to her and will want to protect her. She will be a pack member imprint and she will be the alpha's pup to love and protect.

Billy said he'll call the council to have a meeting tonight to discuss Morgan Swan. He was pulled away from hsi conversation with Sam as Morgan shyly tapped his shoulder.He turned to face her,"Uncle Billy, could I please have a sleepover with uncle jakey and  uncle Embry please?"She asked brightly. Billy was suprised at Morgan talking. He thought about the sleepover and he said" Of course you can little pup! I'd love to have you over this weekend. I'll call your papa now and tell him that Friday night you will be at mine."Morgan smiled brightly and ran outside to the pack.Billy waited till they were out of ear shot. "Sam, look after her as she's very important to me and now very important to you all. Billy told him with sincere look on his face. Sam nodded and agreed to protect her.

Morgan was about to head back home when Sam approached her." How did you like your first day on the rez Morgan?" She looked up at him, " I love it Sammy, I can't wait to come back!" She confessed happily. Charlie came and got Morgan and the duo said their goodbyes. Charlie asked about her day and was suprised ot hear her talk fully now. He was so proud of her and he was happy that she had a good day with Sam and his friends.