✨️Chapter 28✨️

It's been ten years since the battle and everyone is at peace. Morgan is now fifteen years old and lives with Sam and Emily who have now got three children Carter who is ten years old, Mia who is eight and baby mackenzie age one. Morgan and Jake are now dating but taking it slow, she does get bullied for her scars but has a big family to back her up. Leah and Jasper are both married now and have hybrid children,Jace and Malia age twelve and the Volturi have met them children to nip any accusations in the bud. Bree and Edward are Married and living in alaksa with the rest of the family. Charlie and Sue got married and Charlie took on the Clearwaters name.

Everyone has found their imprints now Paul and Rachel are married and have three children, Jared and Kim are married and are expecting a baby soon. Embry found his imprint at school and they are dating, she just found out about the Pack and took it all in her stride. Seth and Jane are both living with Jasper and Leah and are married. Jane took to the animal diet pretty well and is actually a very sweet and not intense as she seems. Seth has brought out her loving side and she dotes on her nephew and niece very much and is protective of Morgan. Quil and Claire are now dating and are very happy together.

The pack and the Cullens are at a peace with each other and they were happy with their new mates new lives and the new treaty among them. Morgan realised that coming to Forks was the best thing that could have ever happened to her. She got a new family, new life and a new purpose in life.

A/N- This is the end of Morgan Swan Story. Thank you all for reading her story and please check out my other stories💜💜