🐺Chapter 22🐺

Days have passed since the newborn army. The pack and the Cullens are at peace, Morgan and Jake both spend time with one another to make up for lost time. Morgan often visits Bree who has adjusted so well to the animal diet. The cullens have permission to visit Morgan at Billy's, Bree is wary of the pack but she made close friends with Seth. Sam and Emily has officially adopted Morgan since he and she are blood related now. Charlie and Sue Clearwater are dating one another now, Leah is still a protective beta of Morgan.

Bree visited the pack today with Jasper and Emmett in tow.(Imagine her with golden eyes) " Nice to see you again,Bree,Jasper,Emmett. What do we owe the pleasure of your visit today?" Morgan asked." Alpha unfortunately we have a new problem. Bella has been threatening our peace and making demands that Edward and her are to be together and he will turn her on her wedding day. We need to come up with a solution that won't end in bloodshed." Bree spoke whilst kneeling down.

Morgan listens"Jake go and get the pack we all need to talk now!" She told Jake, Leah stayed by Morgan's side

Morgan listens"Jake go and get the pack we all need to talk now!" She told Jake, Leah stayed by Morgan's side. Jasper and Leah stayed and looked at one another, Morgan noticed it and so did Emmett." Leah do you just? on Jasper?" Morgan stuttered out. Leah just looked at Morgan wided eyed, and nodded very slowly,"Jasper how do you feel?" Morgan ask with curious eyes." Jasper looked at Morgan" I feel like she is my mate my true mate, Alpha!" He said softly.

Morgan nodded in acceptance," Leah,Jasper you both can't fight this bond so how about you both be friends for now and work your way up? Jasper, you must go to Alice after our meeting and tell Alice that you have found your true mate!" She told them with gentle authority, both of them nodded. Morgan looked to see the pack have turned up, She jumped into Sam's arms who happily took her in." Sorry to disrupt everyone snack time but we have a new problem in the form of my egg donor." The pack growls in response,"Enough!" Sam command them.

"Bree here has been dealing with Bella demanding that Edward is to marry and turn her on her wedding day. She threatened our peace with the cullens, we can not allow that to happen. We need to find away to get it done without bloodshed." Morgan calmly explains. " Sam is there a way we can allow Bella to be changed but she isn't allow to stay here in Forks or La Push?" Morgan asks. Sam thinks for a minute" I'll have a word with Billy see what he says but maybe one of the could take her somewhere bite her and walk away? He says shrugging his shoulders.

Morgan jumped" We'll need to speak to Dr Cullen now and discuss this as a pack and allies because if she threatens them she threatening us and we need to put a plan in motion that will end in a peaceful way not bloodshed." She told them truthfully and shifted in her wolf form.She waited for the rest of the pack to shift along side her, she gave Bree a lift and Jasper and Emmett ran home to tell the Cullens to wait out side and meet with the wolf pack and Bree. The pack ran, Morgan and Sam ran together like father and daughter. Morgan never knew her dad and that's okay with her as she has Sam Uley as her father now and Emily Young as her mother.

(Her wolf form now)

The Cullens stood at the treaty line," Morgan stayed in her wolf form," Edward, we know of Bella threatening the peace

The Cullens stood at the treaty line," Morgan stayed in her wolf form," Edward, we know of Bella threatening the peace. Bree came to us as she felt it was necessary that we know and we want to help you with solving the problem as we all have worked to hard to end up with another unnecessary war." Morgan told Edward in her thoughts in which he translated.

Carlisle spoke" We can't go back on our deal with the Volturi but we don't want to have her with us." He said sadly. Sam shifted back" what if one of you took her else where and bite her and left her there that way she nit been bitten on your turf or ours and leave her a note saying she is to stay away otherwise she will be killed by the pack." Sam suggested. Carlisle and Sam both had a private meeting so they could come up with a plan that wouldn't affect the treaty or their lives.

Jasper strolled over to Leah, who meet him halfway." Is she even allowed over here?"Alice asked. Esme looked and realised that Jasper and Leah were true mates" I think Jasper needs to explain this to you Alice not me." She said with a sad smile. " Alice I appreciate you and your love but you and I both know that we are not mates. I found my mate in the form of Leah Clearwater and we have accepted each other. I apologise for letting you down and I hope you can forgive me one day." Jasper says with a sad smile.

Alice looks at them both and walks away." I will never forgive you Jasper Hale. I will get you one day." Alice snarkly spoke out. She flashes away and goes to The Swan House and helps a psychotic Bella with her revenge.