🔥Chapter 18🔥

Morgan was due to wake up within the next two days. The pack was getting ready for her welcome home party. Charlie wasn't happy with the pack at all, except Leah and Seth. Sam wolf gave Sam the scolding of a life time. The pack shut Bella out for good, and told her that she wasn't welcome back to the pack house anymore because she used them to her advantage and she caused Morgan to feel unwanted unloved and abandoned by them all.

Emily made Morgan's favourite snacks and drinks with Leah's assistance. Leah hadn't forgiven Sam and Emily but she let it go for Morgan's sake. Edward couldn't believe how the pack and Bella had acted the whole time they left. Edward wasn't in love with Bella, he was just pretending to protect her from Victoria and the Volturi. Edward can feel his true mate is out there somewhere and he wanted to search for her but he had to deal with a problem happening in Seattle first.

Morgan was slowly coming out of her coma, She found herself in her hospital room alone. She pressed the nurse button and she saw Dr Cullen walking in to see how she's doing." Hello Morgan, how are we feeling today?" He asked politely. Morgan looked up" Fine, just want to go home to papa now. What happened to me ?" Morgan asked. Dr Cullen didn't know how to answer her question without scaring her." You got hurt, so you had surgery to fix what got broken and you went to sleep for a week. You can go home today as your grandad is on his way." Dr Cullen told her.

Morgan nodded and she felt her face, she could feel four scars tracing it from her left side of her face down to her neck. The one lead from her hairline down to her chin it just missed her eye, the second line was next to it and scratched her eye but not blinded her, the third one was at the end of her eye and the fourth was half way down her face.

Leah came with Charlie and had a guilty face upon her face. Morgan remembered what happened," Leah?  Can we talk privately if you don't mine papa?" Charlie nodded and left to do the paper work. " Morgan I'm so sorry I didn't mean to, please forgive me!" She frantically said. Morgan shook her head" It's okay leah it was an accident and I forgive you anyways. You're my big sister slash mother figure!" She said calmly. Leah looked up and gave her a rare hug in which Morgan returned." Take me home Leah, Grandad!"

The trio went home to Charlie's House where Seth and Sue Clearwater were awaiting them. Sue ran to Morgan and gave her a cuddle, Morgan didn't want to let go of Sue as she has missed her so much. Seth looked at Morgan and connected with her he saw her as an alpha and now pack leader. Leah looked at seth and then Morgan and felt everything seth did and became part of Morgan's pack. 

Charlie got the paperwork for custody to be taken of Bella all he needed was Morgans consent to take over custody." Hey Morgan, I have something here that will allow me to take over custody for you from your mother. She won't be allowed to take you anywhere or do anything with you without my permission. What do you think?" He asked her hesitantly. Morgan eyes lit up to the possibility of never being in her mother's custody and being in Charlie's." I'd love to be in your custody permanently papa!" She shrieked out happily.

The Clearwaters and the two Swans spent the day together as Bella and Edward were away to florida for the weekend. The Pack and the remaining Cullens were busy tracking Victoria down and getting her. They weren't having much luck with catching her and she could see they didn't get along at all. The wolves were losing their tempers pretty quickly and the cullens were paying the price. " Morgan the lads down the reservation are wanting you to go and see them. I know they broke your trust and you aren't happy with them but go with Leah and Seth Monday and go see them and let them explain their actions. Can you do that for me Morgs" Charlie asks nicely. Morgan  looked up and nodded" Fine only for your sake and as long as them two are there then I'll visit the rez with them." She said firmly.

Jasper learnt that Morgan was home and he along with Emmett went to visit her at home. Charlie opened the door, revealing Jasper and Emmett. The two vampires entered the home and Morgan eyes lit up." JASPER! EMMETT!  You're back!" She yelled happily. They saw her visible pink scars and gave her kisses on them.She was sad about them," Hey Morgan, I have scars too and they aren't pretty but they are apart of me just like yours. You are still gorgeous and these scars don't define you." Jasper told her.

Morgan smiled and gave Jasper cuddles and Emmett made a comment calling her badass which leah slapped him across the head for saying that. The four of them became pack members as they all sensed that Morgan was different now and she was radiating with alpha wolf energy and not realising it. She was getting a pack without knowing what she was doing but she was feeling stronger with each new member.