🎶Chapter 25 🎶

Today the day the Volturi guards and Kings were arriving. Morgan was in her wolf form along side the pack, Sam covered Morgan along side Jacob so the Volturi couldn't see her." Aro welcome to Forks, please let's be seated and the pack will join in their wolf forms." Carlisle greeted the Volturi." My my, a wolf cub very rare to see them may I see their human form and where is Morgan Swan I'm dying to meet her?" Aro says with a grin upon his face." Aro the wolf cub is Morgan Swan, we must turn apeund and give her and the other privacy as they won't be dressed to receive you." Edward explains, Aro nods in understanding and everyone turns around letting Sam, Morgan,Jacob and Leah shift back in human form." We are dressed and ready to have an audience with you King Aro" Sam speaks up.

Aro smiles," Thank you,Alpha Sam for allowing us to visit you and the Cullens. May I approach Morgan I wish to see her past?" Aro ask with politeness." You may, Morgan put your hand out for the king to see your life so far." Sam addresses both Aro and Morgan. "Hello Aro, I'm Morgan and I'm happy to meet you." Morgan says whilst placing her hand into Aro's. Aro saw everything the abuse,the neglect, Morgan's accident and transformation." My my a powerful little girl aren't you and the life you have suffered at the hands of Bella Swan. She's threatening your life and everyone's mates life. We the volturi will help with the two troublesome vampires." Aro sternly tells both pack and Cullens.

Caius speaks up" I agree with my brother here that Alice and Bella are trouble and that we will help as I love a good battle. I've been wanting to rip their heads off since they came to volterra not long ago. Morgan I hope you will be protected during this as you,Bree and Leah will be massive targets." He tells them. Sam speaks up" They will be protected by the pack, we'll be fighting along side you and the cullens." He tells Caius whilst bowing.

Jane and Seth both looked at each other and realised they both found their mates" Sethy did you just on Jane?"Morgan asks and Seth whines in acknowledgement. Jane walks over to Seth and waits for Sam's approval in which he nods" Hello I'm Jane, please to meet you Seth." Jane says politely.Seth shifted back to human form so he could talk to Jane properly." Hi I'm Seth and I'm happy to meet you Jane." He says with a big smile on his face. Jane blushed at how sweet Seth was towards her.

Aro smiles in happiness that Jane and Seth have found each other and knows he will have to let Jane go.Marcus smilled at the love that was present here today. He lost his mate and he waits for his second chance for a now love to approach but for now he is pleases that everyone here has got someone. The Volturi meet Bree properly and understood how she came to be. Aro accepted Bree second chance to live as Jane made a statement that she never noticed bree before now and she wasn't a problem plus she turned out to be Edward's mate and Morgan protects Bree.

The Cullens,pack and the Volturi begins to make plans for taking down Bella and Alice as they know they are gonna be trouble and super sly. Aro brought Demtri with them to track Bella and Alice in the hopes he can see where they are in order to attack them. " You might be best to send a wolf along side him as Alice can't see anyone when a wolf is nearby." Jasper suggests." Who wants to work with Demtri?" Sam asks the pack and Paul stepped forward," Paul will work along side you." Sam tell Demtri who nods in thanks to Paul.

"Who will be willing to fight and who want to protect the three main targets?" Carlisle asks the room as the pack have shifted back to human forms. Sam spoke up" Jake,Seth and Embry are gonna protect Morgan,Bree and Leah." He told the room. Aro spoke up next" Me,Marcus and Caius will help protect the trio in danger." He says as Caius and Marcus agree with him." I assume everyone else will fight?" Carlisle asked the room and everyone nods.