🦋Chapter 21🦋

Morgan learnt control pretty quickly and she oftens run in her wolf form along side Jake and the pack. They both moved past their differences for Morgans sake. Morgan lives on the reservation permanently with Charlie permission, he was sad to let her go but she wanted to be on rez and be free from Bella.

(Imagine this is Sam wolf with Morgan's wolf.)

The newborn army was slowly approaching, The pack was only fighting for Morgan, Jasper and Emmett sake

The newborn army was slowly approaching, The pack was only fighting for Morgan, Jasper and Emmett sake. Morgan was to stay with Emily and the other imprints but she refused as she wanted to be apart of the fight. She agreed to stay out of the actual fight but she wanted to make sure none of the newborns would come to Emily's house so she will make sure that they find her on the field. She wasn't gonna put Emily, Kim, Clarie or the two young lads who shifted two days ago in danger.

The pack respected her decision and make sure that she was protected through out the whole fight. Jacob,Morgan, Leah and Seth went to the field to see how the fight was gonna go down. Edward thought if seth was up the mountains with Morgan and Bella, Morgan was on Leah's wolf back. Bella tried to get near,Morgan and Leah growled lowly making it clear that Morgan was pack protected and she couldn't touch her. Morgan thoughts " keep her away from me and the pack as they won't hesitate to harm her Edward."  She thought, Edward nodded and moved Bella backwards.

The day of the battle~
Morgan got a vision during the night and Harry sent her an image of the vampire that needs pack protection and is trust worthy. She saw this image of a sixteen year old girl and a message"protect her from the volturi guards. They will kill her with no mercy, she is Edward's true mate and will be an amazing ally to you. Save her and protect her."

Morgan went up to Edward and told him to look into her mind

Morgan went up to Edward and told him to look into her mind. Edward smiled when he saw his true mate, he knows she has the pack's protection. Morgan watched the fight go down, Seth hid away from Riley and Victoria. She wasn't even noticed by them as she doesn't smell human anymore so she was no longer a target. She watched seth killed Riley and gave him a wolfy hug and the two watched Edward kill Victoria and burn the bodies.

Morgan rode down on Seths back and Edward brought Bella down. Edward meet Bree and felt a pull to her. He left Bella side and greeted Bree, Morgan jumped off Seth's back and walked up to her." Hi I'm Morgan, you're Bree Tanner aren't you?" She asked softly. Bree nodded" I am, are you human?" She asked curiously. Morgan shook her head" I'm a shifter now, and you are pack protected  by me. Now we must leave and go to the cullens house come." She told with authority. Seth wolf form came over and gave Bree and Morgan a lift. Edward thanked her for saving Bree, Morgan nodded in response.

The trio left with Jacob flanking them. she told Jake, Bree isn't a threat and is a child who got turned and needs protection. Jake wolf huffed in response and he kept an eye out for rouge newborns. They all got to the Cullen’s house and Morgan told the boys to shift back so they could talk. " Bree, the cullens are animal drinkers so you will be switching diets and I'm a true alpha alongside Sam he was the black wolf. Jacob who is to my right is my imprint/mate and Seth here is my pack mate. You are part of my pack just like Emmett and Jasper. Do you accept?" She asked Bree who was shocked that a five year old who protecting her. Bree nodded and kneeled before Morgan" I accept, thank you for saving me and bringing me home. I will be forever in you debt Morgan." She said softy.

Morgan was proud that she could save a life, she now had to deal with Bella as she will be a complete problem. The cullens returned with out Bella, Edward told everyone that he had told the volturi he has found his mate and that he will still turn Bella but she won't be apart of the coven as she isn't Edward's mate and the Volturi guards accept that Edward had a mate but was sticking to the deal.  Morgan told Edward that Bree is pack protected and she is to be on the animal diet and she will have to meet the rest of the pack so they are aware of her.  The cullens nodded and Morgan shifted into her wolf form along side Jake and Seth who protected her. The Cullens were shocked to see she was a wolf now and were happy that the wolf pack and the cullens were at peace with one another one.

But they were unaware of the threat that was close to home. Bella raging that she lost both Jake and Edward to other people. She was ready to get her revenge on them all.