🦋Chapter 6🦋

Sam said his goodbyes to Charlie, and took a very timid Morgan who was in his arms cuddled up and hiding away from everyone. His wolf was getting more angry by the second" Pup been hurt, must kill the threat! make pup happy again!" Alpha stated sternly. (A/N - Sam's wolf Is called Alpha) Sam nodded in agreement with his wolf,the two of them entered the pack house where Emily was awaiting for them. Emily noticed that Morgan wasn't the happy girl she saw yesterday, she was afraid of everyone and didn't want to come away from Sam.

Emily carefully approaches Morgan,
"Morgan, sweetheart? What happened to you? It's okay we won't hurt you." Emily softly spoke. Morgan looked up and shook her head and hid. Paul and Jared entered the home and saw their Alpha's pup in his arms frighten and shaking. Paul and Jared both growled out loud causing Emily to jump back and Morgan to look up and hide behind Emily. Sam jumped up and growled loudly at Paul and Jared." Out the pair for you now!" He commanded them sternly. The three shifted outside and paced around. Morgan got curious and followed then out side. Emily followed her and got ready to pick her up in case something happened.

Morgan gasped gaining the three wolves attention, she wasn't scared of them she was suprised by them. She approached Sam's wolf first, Sam lowered him self down for her to pet him and she got giddy and she gave his wolfy head and hug. She approached Jared's wolf next who was already on the ground lowered for her to pet Sam wolf was behind her keeping an eye on Jared's wolf and Paul's wolf. She couldn't believe that they were wolves and she loved it. She went back to Emily as she was feeling overwhelmed with meeting the wolves.

Sam and the boys came back, to see a confused Morgan. Sam got to Morgan level and told her that what she saw is a secret she can't tell anyone and that the wolves are there to protect her always. Morgan spoke to Sam" My momma threaten me this morning and said jake is hers that you all here in La Push are hers and I'm a brat. She said if anyone found out she'd kill me." Morgan spoke meekly. Sam got mad and left the house, Paul walked over to Morgan and gave her a cuddle." We'll protect you wolf pup always! Uncle pauly got you always." He said softly into her ears.

Morgan looked up." How can you promise that to me and have hope?" She sadly spoke and walked up stairs. For a four year old she never experienced this much love before and had no idea how to feel about it. Seeing how happy everyone is makes her feel like does she deserve this type of love herself. Sam returned after calming down and he noticed Morgan wasn't in the living room. Emily pointed indicating she was upstairs, Emily had a teary eyes after hearing everything Morgan said.

Sam knocked on the door and walked in to see an upset Morgan who was curled up in bed sleeping. He made the decision to lay with her for protection and comfort. Morgan sensing Sam behind her shuffled backwards and curled up into his chest and whispered thinking sam would hear her "I wish I could live here with you and the pack."

A/N - short chapter I know but how are we liking the story so far 💜