chapter 16

Chapter 16

               ( Owen's POV )

“Don't you have like some money and why were you eating those eggs like that.” he glares at me and clicked his tongue

“I don't know how to eat human food and my elders were the ones controlling the money and my property. I didn't work because I thought that they would smother me until I take the crown.” He said as he dropped his head on the table.

“What about the beauty sleep that you told me about.”

“I did that because I was lazy to move. I had 400 more years before  I could wake up but you ruined that for me.”

My jaw nearly hit the floor.

How old is this guy and did I just ruin someone's life? if so is he even alive or is he tricking me?

I held my cheeks in my hands, as my elbows were also on the table.

When he lifted his head and my eyes met his, I turned my head away from him. My heart was going crazy, I don't need another crush please the one I have is enough for me.

“I do hate you for waking me but I also understand that you didn't understand what you were doing, but now you have to own up to your decisions boy.” He said

“What do you mean”

“Well, you have to take me in and also feed me until I do something that will impress those old farts.”

“What. But this is not my house and my mother hates having me her son in her house what makes you think that she'll accept you.”

My ears must have had something in them because this guy didn't just suggest that to me. How was I going to even explain this to mother. What if she comes back with the evil 3 then what's going to become of me?

My hands were off the table and were now in my hair, I pulled it a little to give off my frustration.

“You'll rip that hair out of your scalp if you don't stop,” He said as he held my hands and pulled them away from my hair

“But what will I do because I can't —”

“You should have let me finish before you started to pull your hair. If I'm going to live here with you then I will make myself invisible in the presence of others and you'll be the only one who will see me.” He said as he removed his hands from mine.

I never thought that a demon would have a soft touch like his.

I straightened up and cleared my throat  “Well if that's how it's going to be then I don't have a problem but how long do you think it'll be until you leave”

“Maybe 30 years or more,” He said with shrunk

The more I think it's getting better it just gets worse.

“No. it has to be for a month or two. ”

“It'll be so if you help out because I don't feel like doing anything.” He said with his eyebrow raised

“You're so lazy”

“It's not like I didn't tell you that. So we'll have to talk about this tomorrow because I'm tired.”

He left me on the table and made his way to my room. 

I ran after him and blocked his path. I had my two hands on the doorframe

“Not my room”

“Where then?”

“The basement ”

He rolled his eyes at me and picked me up. I am a full-grown guy but I just got picked up like a toddler. My legs were dangling as I was fighting his hands off me, but that didn't help at all

He threw me on my single bed and dropped on it too.  I was about to get up but he forcefully spooned me then I heard him snore.

“Hugo this is not a joke let go of me” I tried wiggling but his hands were too dam strong for me to escape.

I felt his hard chest behind me but I didn't feel it move, doesn't that mean that he can't breathe? As my focus was on that he moved his face to my neck and left it the. I could feel his cold nose and I did not like that a tent was building up in my night trousers...

' oh no,' I have messed up my life.

●●●●●●●

𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙞 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙞 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣𝙩 𝙙𝙤 𝙨𝙤 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧😣
𝘼𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙪𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙩.