chapter 28

Chapter 28

            ( Owen's POV )

"Yes?" I replied to him

He looked at me and then back at his hands which were clasped together.

“What did you want to say to me?” I asked

“I know that I haven't been the best but —”

“—what do you mean by that? Stop talking nonsense because you have been the best friend that I ever needed” I said

He shuttered when I said that he was my best friend, but I couldn't understand why he would do that.

He sighed “I know. Owen, are you sure that Hugo is the right guy for you?”

I swallowed my Salavia through the wrong pipe and that got me coughing like a dying horny teen.

When I stopped coughing I looked back at him and noticed that he looked serious. I shifted uncomfortably in my seat, because what if I say yes and my chances of dating him get flushed out?

“Yeah. He's good” I replied

He lifted his eyebrow “Is that all?” he asked

“Uh....yeah I think so,”

It got quite in the car.

He turned his whole body around and looked me in the eyes intensely

“Can I  kiss you?” he questioned

“What!"

"I mean it'll be once and I always wondered about how your lips would feel against mine. Don't tell me that you never noticed the way I looked at you, plus I noticed how you have been eating me up with your eyes lately,” He added

I could feel my heart beat against my rib cage and I don't think that was normal for it to go that fast.

Was Red tricking me and trying to see if I was an honest boyfriend to Hugo or was he genuine about what he was saying?  But then again I have always wanted to taste his lips and see if they were soft as they looked.

But I don't remember Red looking at me any other way......

My brain stopped working when I felt those lips touch mine. Red's hand went to the back of my neck and pulled me closer to him, at first I couldn't tell what to do because I haven't done this before.

He bit my lower lip and that got me to gasp, which got him a chance to slip his tongue into mine.

Our tongue's clenched with one another and before I knew it I was on his lap and grinding on him, I could feel his boner underneath me through my trousers.

We stopped kissing as I had to catch my breath.

His eyes were half closed when he looked at me and that did something to me.

“And here I thought that you were all innocent and glory,” He said

“what do you mean?” I asked

“ I thought that you were a virgin,” He chuckled

I lifted myself and went back to my seat, I had to hide my boner shamelessly from him.

“Well, I did say that I was not a virgin didn't I?” I reasoned

He laughed at that, his hand went to his trousers and shifted his bulge up I could see its size and shape.

“How about we take it further than this,” he suggested

Before I could reply I saw Red glowing eyes on the window behind him. I blinked repeatedly to make sure that I wasn't hallucinating and luckily I didn't see those eyes anymore.

“I uhm —”

I felt something sharp snap through my head, it felt like a headache but I have never felt one like this before. I leaned over and pressed my hand on my forehead.

“I need to get back home, and I'm having a really bad headache," I said

”Oh okay so we can talk about this tomorrow?“ He asked gently

”Yeah that's cool,“

We drove back to my house. When I exited the car I felt chills throughout my body, it was as if someone was looking at me but I ignored that and went ahead.

Through entering the house I noticed that my dad and half brothers were not around,  my mother was the only one sitting on the dining table with red wine in one hand and a slice of pizza in the other one.

”Oh your back, I thought that you were going to do a sleepover,“ She asked

”No I wasn't. Where is—“

”They left and I don't think that you'll  see them again anytime soon,“ she said

I brushed the back of my neck awkwardly because I was happy about the news but I knew that she might not be.

”Why is that?“ I asked

” Because I'll be leaving for Paris soon maybe after you finish school and start college. Go and sleep I need to be alone,“ She said

”Oh ok”

“Wait, why are your lips so red and are they swollen?” She asked

Why was she being so considerate at the wrong time?

“Nothing, goodnight,”

●●●●●●●●●●●

Let me just say I don't know what's up with me. I'm not trying to discourage you or anything but I feel like this story is boring.

I don't know why but my heart just feels that way💔 if you reading this please do tell me if you enjoy it or not. And guess what nothing in this story was planned it's a freestyle...