chapter 23 HUGO

Chapter 23

            Hugo's POV

I looked at him as he passed up and down. His Spongebob-themed night trousers bounced with him as he moved. I leaned back on the door.

He stopped moving and looked my way with a frown.

I pushed myself off the wall and approached him with my hands behind me. He took small back.

“What are you trying to do?” Owen's asked me

“Are we gonna kiss during this act of yours?” I asked him

“I...uh...maybe,” he said with a shrug

“hmmm I see,” I said as I backed up from him

“What?” He asked

“Nothing,” I vanished after I had said that.

I was now standing in front of my mansion. My dogs ran to me as they saw me approach, I call them dogs but they honestly look like monsters each with 3 heads.

They were the reason I had to keep coming back home so that I could feed them.

Owen......that name had me twisted. I never thought that my frozen heart could ever feel warm, especially after what had happened to me. I knew that I shouldn't lead things on with him but I couldn't keep my hands away from him.

When I had gotten woke up, I thought that it was time for me to face the music, but instead, I got something that I have always hated and wished for...LOVE.

“Where have you been?” My housemate slash butler asked as I entered the house.

He was in his suit, I always wondered if the weather never bothered him, because he was the weakest and oldest soul I have ever taken from my father.

His wrinkled face looked at me in a worried manner. I rolled my eyes and passed by him without responding to his question.

“You weren't with him again right?” He asked as he followed me around

I pushed my bedroom doors open. I breathed in my scent as I walked in.

“How is that any of your business Alfred?” I asked him

“Master—”

“I told you not to call me that” I growled at him

“I meant Elijah sir you need to stop risking everything just for that lousy human who disturbed your healing ceremony,” He said standing in my doorway as he had no permission to enter

I hated getting treated as a god. My parents loved that treatment but I had to put on an act until they were eliminated from our world, then I had the chance to act like myself.

Alfred released a sigh when he didn't get a reply from me.

I went into the shower leaving him where he was without dismissing him. That would teach him a lesson, that he needs to mind his business.

I felt guilty as I got out of the shower 5 minutes later so I did dismiss him. I heard his footsteps as he left.

The outfit I was wearing when I came back from Owen's house was on my bed. I ran my hand over it, I can still believe I acted that way after he bought them.

“You look hot”

I nearly jumped out of my skin. Pixie was standing right in the middle of my room with a bottle of wine and two glasses in her hands.

“Cant I have some peace in this house?” I groaned

“Not when you are the Vampire Lord,” She said

“Whatever you say,”

She moved around my bed to come and stand in front of me. I still had my dark blue towel wrapped around my waist.

“Dang I didn't think that I would leave such a huge scar after our training lesson,” She said as she traced the scar with her further like touch.

I slapped her hand away and wore my clothes from Owen. After I was done I threw myself in bed.

“You going to sleep just like that?” Pixie asked me

“I told you that our deal is off,” I said

She scoffed and invited herself into my bed. She had already poured the whine/blood into the glass, her lips were painted red by it as she was drinking it.

“Who have you been feeding from.....oh don't answer that, I forgot about how you cant feed because of your so-called soul tie,” She said

I ignored her as I turned and looked the other way.

“Why don't you just cut this tie, you had plenty and I remember how they all ended,” She said

I felt my heart clench at the image of Owen ending up just like the others. Before I knew it I was on top of her with my hand around her neck.

She smirked at my reaction, I pressed tighter as her actions were angering me

I wonder where he went. Aarghh why did I do that he would agree to be my boyfriend when no one has ever approached me? Is it because I am ugly

I heard Owen's voice in my head. His emotions were filled with sorrow I could feel them as if they were my own.

I got off Pixie and called out to Alfred to enter my room.

“Yes sir,” Alfred said as he entered

Pixie still had that disgusting smirk on her face, if I had time I would peel her skin off like how I did before I went to my long sleep. She had forgotten who I was. Just because she knew my weaknesses didn't mean that I couldn't teach her a few lessons.

“He's not like the others is he?” She asked as she was dragged away from my room.

“Lock her into the dungeon until she has learned her lesson,” I said

“What have I ever done to get you to hate me so much!” She screamed as tears fell from her eyes

I ignored her and teleported to Owen's house using one of the rings I had stolen from my sister before she also got eliminated.

●●●●●●●●●●●●

So...... I don't know how to feel about Hugo lying so much to Owen. This guys a cheater 😬😬😬😒

Anyways do you want his POV to show more or was this enough?
Cause the is a lot to learn about him😌