Chapter 32

Chapter 32

Owen's POV

I couldn't believe that we were back on Monday again!

I dragged my feet to the bathroom with my duvet still wrapped around me, when I entered the bathroom room I dropped it together with my clothes and washed up for school.

Today I was feeling unusually lazy, it's as if someone poured buckets full of laziness on me. It also took me an hour to get done with my routine as my eyes kept closing.

“Why do you look so grumpy?”

I looked at Hugo who was sitting cross-legged on my bed, and what annoyed me was how joyful he looked so early in the morning.

“Oh. Your back” I said

“Hmmm. Anyways hurry up before they close the gates” he said

I stopped what I was doing “What do you mean by that?”

“What?” he asked

“Well it sounded like you were going to school with me,” I chuckled

“Yeah, I am going to school with you, after all, isn't  that what we agreed on and we are a couple so ....”

I felt his hands wrap around my waist and wet kisses trailed down my neck.

I had to hold myself from giving him the reaction that he was looking for.

“Could you move and we were not done talking” I grumbled

“But you said that you love me and I also do love you. Come on Owen until when are you going to keep your virginity let's just have fun for once,” He mumbled close to my ear.

“let me go before the bus leaves,”

“there's no need for that I have a car,” he said back.

I pinched one of his hand that was on me and that got him to remove his hands.

“I will keep this virginity until the day I am ready to give it up,”

“Well whatever you say rosey,” He said

I rolled my eyes and left the room, he followed me until we got outside

“who's god dam car is that?” I asked him

“Well darling that is my car and today you are going to be my passenger princess ” He said with his stupid sexy voice

“But I thought.....”

“Dont even think about it, you just have to get in before we get late,” He responded

I got in without arguing with him any further because I knew that he would have won in the end.

Strangely he didn't look like himself as we drove to school, his face seemed like it was covered with......sadness? The mood change concerned me.

“So what happened?” I asked as we were still in traffic

“Oh the is traffic that's why we stopped,”

I rolled my eyes “Hugo you know what I'm talking about”

He sighed “I do want to tell you what's bothering me but its just that it will eat you up until I.....lose you”

“You and your secrets, ” I mumbled as I turned away from him and looked out of the window.

We didnt speak to each other after that even when we arrived at school.

Red ran to me with a big smile on his face and Green was stalling behind him with a bored look.

“Hey,” Red greeted

“Hi,” I said back

“Awkward,” mumbled Green.

“Green don't—” he cut me off before I finished my sentence

“We are not going by those names anymore. You can call me Kevin and you can call Red by Kyle,” Green said or should I say Kevin said.

“What your changing your names again, and why are you going by your birth names all of a sudden” I asked

I looked at them carefully and noticed that they were not wearing their favorite colors anymore.

Red/kyle  changed his hair to dark brown and was wearing different colors while Green/Kevin still had his dirty green hair  on. I guess Kevin does really like his color in a way that he can't change fully yet.

“We are just tired of calling ourselves after colors. So is he going to walk around with you wherever you go?” Kyle asked with a disgusted look on his face while pointing at Hugo

“I am his boyfriend so I don't see a problem in that ” Hugo responded.

●●●●●●●

Hello...wow it had been sooo long 🥺🥺🥺 and I'm still here.

I know it's so short after so long but just know that I have been in a writer's block and this is all I could come up with unfortunately.

But I will be reading more stories from today because I have been busy with something......more like my mental health and laziness oh and dont worry it falls more on the laziness part.

Do please recommend any ways I could get rid of this laziness and also how to get out of writer's block easily thank you