|08| 11/03/19

we are back!

Winnie

Opening my eyes I feel a smile has already formed on my lips. It was the same smile I went to bed with on my face. A smile that simply hasn't left since Friday, the day that I spent with Harry.

Yesterday I didn't get to see him until I was getting ready for bed. We were on the phone like normal and the next thing I know he is knocking on my door.

"Harry what are you doing here?" I say hang up the phone call. He gives me a smirk, the same one that sends my stomach into flutter station. "Well I can't go to bed without seeing you honeybee." The nickname causes me to blush, even though I still have no idea as to why he calls me honeybee.

I turn on the back of my heels and walk back into my apartment. "So how was your day Win?" I look back at him and I smile before I shake my head. "Harry, you know how my day was. Spent getting over the hangover." I lean against the kitchen counter. "How are you?" He nods before pulling his lips between his fingers.

"Good, graded some things and went to dinner with my friend Kid. Now I am here with my favorite girl." He smiles while looking at me. He is trying to kill me. I giggle before I hop onto the kitchen island. Harry finds his way between my legs and I throw my arms around his neck.

Harry smiles before softly pressing his lips to mine. I smile into the kiss and Harry pulls away. I lick my lips before I giggle. "So how about this? Every night, I will come up and we will talk and maybe kiss a little. Then we will slow dance in the kitchen. We will have tea and then I will give you one last kiss good night." Harry proposes and I nod, "I think I like that idea. Does this start tonight?" He hums before he pulls me back into a kiss.

And we did just that. We slow danced to Something About The Way You Look Tonight by the one and only Elton John. As we swayed under the moonlight in my kitchen Harry hummed the words to me. After that, he made us tea and without knowing how I take my tea, he just knew. By some strange coincidence Harry and I both like the exact same things in our tea, earl grey with milk and honey.

After our tea, he gave me one last kiss before saying goodnight and now here we are.

Me waking up in my bed with the smile that hasn't left my face.

It is 7 am so I get up and get a quick shower. Today after the conservatory, I am grabbing brunch with Delilah and Kale. That should be nice just as long as Lilah doesn't mention Harry in front of Kale because I haven't gotten to tell her that we have talked and that we fucked after the Halloween party.

Once I get out of the shower I throw my towel around my body and walk into my closet. It's rather warm for the beginning of November here in Boston. So I find a pair of black trousers and a blue sweater vest which I layer it with a white tee shirt underneath. I get dressed and finish with slipping on white and black adidas superstars.

 I get dressed and finish with slipping on white and black adidas superstars