this is butterfly bliss

epilogue two.

the final epilogue.

enjoy.

August 25, 2026
6 years later
Somewhere in the Amalfi Coast

There was a boy and a girl who was once strangers but turned into two beautiful butterflies together. The two of them are living in bliss. Both of them helped each other flourish and become two beautiful souls.

The girl learning how to be herself without living for fear of not being liked. Breaking from that shell and showing the world the beautiful smile that was inside all along.

The boy learning how to be free. Free in a world that can be so judgmental and cruel. Freedom from all the social standards he grew to hate.

They didn't know each other. But, they came together under the butterflies that flew with freedom and bliss. Quickly realizing that they both understood each other in more ways than one.

They complimented each other.

As they sat, the boy would draw his beautiful butterfly girl as she watched the creatures that brought her peace. She would write pages upon pages about her perfect golden boy and all about those emerald green eyes that reminded her of home.

Home.

They were each other's home.

It was an early morning in September when the boy knew he needed to say something. What he didn't know was that was all it took for both of them to know it was endgame.

Through afternoons at the fruit farm during the fall, and coffee at Ralphs.

Through all the paper rings, and the homemade blueberry muffins.

They became each other's best friends and soulmates.

Dancing in the moonlight to Something About The Way You Look Tonight by Elton John and the cups of tea.

Closing the window she always left open so that she could sleep at night.

Treat people with kindness became a shared slogan.

Drunken board game nights with their friends.

Trips to Italy.

Finding out that they were going to be parents.

Having beautiful butterfly babies.

Moving from the place she called home for a better part of a decade.

Spending the life she always dreamt of, together.

They were in it together.

The girl becomes a muse in anything that the boy drew.

Envisioning that one day, he'd be able to hang her high up in his gallery.

That day finally came true when she surprised him with a showcase building. To create his dream space, that he's always wanted.

Today is the day the perfect golden boy gets to open his gallery for others.

This is their forever lifetime.

-WMS xx

I close her journal that she gave me before I headed here.

She told me our story and tonight I am telling our story.