|17| theres this girl

I'm excited are you excited?

Harry

There's this girl I know. 

She is the most stunning girl that I have ever seen. 

Her smile is bright like the sun. 

Her hair is golden like honey.

Her giggles are contagious.

Her ocean eyes…I could get lost in.

There's this girl I know and she is my forever lifetime.

There's this girl I know and I am going to make her my forever lifetime.

Today is Winnie's birthday. 

Going into this trip I only planned on asking her dad for his blessing to marry Winnie and have them help me design the ring. But, Leo and Debbie had other plans. 

On Tuesday I met with her dad for coffee to ask him. I told her that we were going for a bike ride in the foothills of Tuscany. We had a heart to heart and he knew what I was going to ask him. 

“Harry, my boy…I know what you are about to ask me. I cannot wait for you to be my son in law. I don't think I could have ever pictured someone better for my sole. The way that she beams talking about you. I have never seen her this happy. Thank you.” Leo sniffles slightly before bringing his cup of coffee to his lips. I softly smile at him.

“I am the happiest I have ever been and that's all thanks to Winnie sir. Thank you for giving me your blessing and thank you for raising such a wonderful woman.” I take a sip of my coffee as Leo softly chuckles.

He pats my hand that lays on the table. “Now you will be proposing here, no?” I shake my head and he furrows his eyebrows at me. “Yes you will.” 

“Leo I was planning on giving her a promise ring and have you and Debbie come with me tomorrow to design the rin-” 

“Her grandma gave me her rings to give whoever is marrying Winnie before she passed away.”

From then on leading up to today, Winnie's birthday, I have been planning this spontaneous proposal with Leo and Debbie. Nervous that Winnie would catch on to what I have been planning. So much so that I decided to surprise her with Kid and Kaley earlier than planned. Blaming it on their flight back to Boston. 

But she didn't…at least I don't think she did. 

I am up before Winnie which always seems to be the case. Normally I use this time I have to talk to the twins. I know they can't hear me just yet but I want them to know how much I love them. 

I sit up trying to be as stealthy as I can and I lean closer to Winnie’s stomach. “Hi my little butterflies, it's daddy…again. I just wanted to tell you that I am going to be asking your mommy a really big question later. I hope she says yes. We are also telling nona and nono about you today and auntie kale and uncle kiddy. Everyone is going to be so excited. I love you both unconditionally.” I whisper as softly as I can. 

I get up and go to the bathroom. After I use the bathroom and wash my hands I brush my teeth. Walking back into the main part of our hotel room I throw on a shirt and grab my phone off of the nightstand. Making sure I also grab my wallet and have the hotel key card I make my way out into the hallway. 

I want to grab her coffee and a pastry from her favorite cafe. The one she took me too before meeting her parents. As I make my way out of the hotel and find my uber I ordered Leo texts me.