:RED Team ; Reaction To BLU Team Member Helping Them During Battle

Request from Tumblr

Request from Tumblr

Anonymous asked: How would the RED team members, react to a BLU team reader giving them a health kit when there like down/injured?

Scout: "Uhh... ain't we supposed to be shootin' each other...?" He brushes them off like he totally isn't bleeding to death, but he accepts the health kit nonetheless, and then awkwardly asks the question of why the enemy is helping him. Scout probably assumes you've got a crush on him, and that's why you helped. He thanks you, and after that, he goes about the battle as usual, and he keeps the encounter to himself.

Solider: *Stunned silence* *Confused* *Angry...?* He doesn't know what to think. One moment he's injured and seconds away from certain death. Next, he's face-to-face with an enemy that just saved his life. The voice in his head is screaming enemy, but he's sceptical of shooting them. He's prepared to defend himself if they attack, but when they turn to head back into battle, he calls out a thanks to them before they disappear. He's still confused about it after every battle for the next week or so...

Pyro: "They never help. Why would they help this time? Unless it's a trap!" Despite being offered a medkit, he's cowering in fear. They're the enemy, Pyro knows he's not supposed to trust them. He's panicked. Pyro keeps trying to push them away until he can't take the injury anymore. He heals himself quickly and gets a fair distance from the enemy as fast as possible. When he sees that they've never made a move to attack, Pyro meekly mumbles a thanks under his mask and gives a little thumbs up. He never tells anyone about this.

Demoman: "This secret stays between you and me, alright?" He's willing to give anyone a chance, but when it comes to the enemy, he knows that he can't always trust them, if at all. He doesn't want to accept the help from an enemy, no matter how good their intentions are, but his injuries are becoming unbearable. Demo accepts the help begrudgingly but grumbles about the situation. Despite how grateful he is and a little confused as to why the enemy helped him, he gives a lecture about how this can never happen again, to save getting into trouble.

Heavy: "You are enemy. I can't accept your help." He accepts his fate the minute he's weakened. When he sees the enemy approaching him, Heavy is ready to be sent through respawn. But then, there's a health kit being held out to him. He doesn't move. Heavy rejects the offer immediately. He knows his job would be compromised if he accepted help from the enemy. When he sees the health kit being left by his side and his enemy then runs off into battle, Heavy begrudgingly heals himself, making sure no one witnessed him accepting help from someone he's supposed to be fighting against.

Engineer: "You know, you and I could get into trouble for this, don't cha?" Engineer is usually reliant on his dispencers to heal him, but in some cases, the enemy gets the better of him and his machines. He doesn't react when he sees the enemy coming towards him, merely ready to accept fate. When he sees them drop a medkit by him and back away, he's sceptical, but Engie will heal himself once they've backed a fair distance from him. Albeit, they were just doing a good deed, but he scolded them from putting both of their jobs at risk. He's grateful for the help, but he doesn't want it to happen again.

Medic: "This is wrong. You can not jeopardize our jobs like this." Much like Engineer, he can rely on his own resources, but things can take a turn on him before he has the chance to save himself. When he sees a medkit being handed to him by someone clad in his rival team's colour, Medic turns their help away immediately. If they're persistent, he begrudgingly accepts the offer so that he's not out of battle but a minute longer than he needs to be. He scolds them like a father telling off his child, stressing that if anyone is to know, they could both lose their job. Medic certainly doesn't want that to happen.

Sniper: *stress stress stress* He's usually situated somewhere on the sidelines, but with a direct view of the centre battlefield. He ended up in a bit of a scrap with the enemy Spy, but came out with the upper hand. Unfortunately, he ended up severely injured... Sniper isn't surprised to see the enemy approaching him, but he doesn't have the strength to fight. A medkit is dropped beside him, but he doesn't attempt to move. He's weary of the enemy. What's their intention? How did they get here conveniently at this time? Sniper will only accept the help, once they disappear. He now stresses that someone will find out, or perhaps someone even saw it happen.

Spy: "I'm not accepting your help." What a lie that is. It rare to find Spy injured on the battlefield somewhere, if it ever happens at all. He hopes the enemy just finishes him instead of leaving him to lie in misery. But then a medkit is handed to him by a member of the opposing team. His guard is up immediately. Spy has no trust in the enemy in the slightest. They'll need to be on the opposite side of the battlefield before he comes desperately crawling to the health kit. The moment is not spoken of. Ever. He won't even make eye contact with who saved him on the battlefield. But inside he feels so guilty. He knows he sheouldn't have acepted it.