:Support, Fatherhood

Request from Tumblr

Request from Tumblr

Anonymous asked: How would the Support class be like as fathers?

Medic

+ He has his worries about being a father, considering his profession and his tendencies, he feel that he wouldn't be the best role model for his children. Some reassurance from his S/O really settles his restless mind.

+ Deep down, he has the ability to be so nurturing. Being a father takes a while for him to get used to, and in the beginning, he is certainly overwhelmed. But he now feels that he has a chance to redeem himself and use his profession for good. Overall, he's a very doting father. He gives his children everything they want and more.

Sniper

+ He stresses the most about being a father. Sniper worries about not being a good dad because he knows he's not the most nurturing person. He says he's a cold-hearted killer for his job. How could he possibly be a father?

+ Sniper surprises himself once he's legitimately a father. He does have the ability to be so nurturing and it's such a sweet sight to see. He thinks about his own upbringing of how his parents were, and he vows that he would never do some of the things they did to him. He's not the most affectionate with his children, but he certainly shows his love in other ways.

Spy

+ He hasn't even considered being a father to yet another child. Spy already feels like a failure and only feels that he'll worsen the guilt he carries. Reassuring him can be particularly hard because he feels that his beliefs are true.

+ Spy has a tough time settling into the fatherly role for yet another time. He still faces a lot of guilt as he knows he has another child, that he sees on a regular basis, that he didn't spend much time with. But he really wants this time to be better, and so he puts in the effort to be there and care for them.