:Demoman, Virgin S/O (NSFW)

For: ashamedperson69

+ Demoman is a bit surprised when his S/O tells him that it's their first time, but then he can sense how nervous they are, and he's very reassuring right from the beginning as he happily takes the lead

+ As well as sex being nerve-wracking for some, especially the first time, Demoman also knows just how messy and sloppy it can be, so he tries to make his S/O feel at ease by making them laugh. He can be a bit of a tease sometimes, but it's all in good fun.

+ He's not generally rough. Instead, he does take extra care of his S/O by being so gentle. He can't help but kiss, touch, and caress them all over. He's just so wrapped up in the fact that he gets to be the first for his S/O that his kisses linger and his touches last longer.

+ Demoman initially has doubts and insecurities about himself, even before dating his S/O, but until making love to them, getting so intimate with one another for the first time, now knowing that they care and think so fondly of him to want to share their first time with him, makes him so happy and reassures him greatly.

+ He's just so lovey-dovey in the moment and really can't help the breathless sweet nothings that'll roll off his tongue. Although his focus is solely on them, Demoman can be just as caught up in the pleasure as his S/O that the affection just flows.

+ It's very slow and gentle loving with him. Demoman pushes his own desires to the back-burner and takes his time to tend to their every want and need. He takes advantage of what really gets them moaning and whining in the best possible way.

+ Aftercare is lovingly lazy. His S/O is most likely to be worn out after sex, so he doesn't mind then falling asleep in his arms. If they haven't already fallen asleep, he asks them if they enjoyed it, but depending on if they were quite vocal as he made love to them, Demoman probably wouldn't need to ask.