(3) Male!Pyro X Winged!Reader

--

bby.

Muffled noises of adoration and honey-coated giggles emitted from the pyromaniac

Muffled noises of adoration and honey-coated giggles emitted from the pyromaniac. (Y/n) squinted and tried to contain as many laughs as possible while Pyro danced around her joyfully. Out-stretched wings were situated on her back, flapping gently. The masked fire-lover stopped abruptly and started to caress each wing with a gloved hand. (Y/n) began to roar with laughter which leads to a confused Pyro. The sudden loss of contact on her wings made the girls' laughter ease.

She turned swiftly, to face Pyro before speaking. "My wings are very sensitive Pyro." The masked maniac cocked his head to the side, still confused. "It tickled when you touched them." (Y/n) explained.

Little did she know that behind the jet black gas mask concealing the Pyro, there was a cheeky grin plastered across his face. He grazed his hand over one of (Y/n)'s wings again, causing her to yelp and let out a giggle.

"Don't." She playfully warned.

Pyro inched closer, arms extended and making claw-like motions with his hands. (Y/n) backed up with a smile present on her face. Eventually, the backs of her legs came into contact with her bed, causing her to crawl onto it. Pyro crept forward menacingly yet playfully. He suddenly leapt from the floor and tackled (Y/n) down to the bed, tickling her as he did so.

Uncontrollable laughter emitted from (Y/n), but abruptly, Pyro stopped tickling her and gazed into her eyes, but from what (Y/n) could see, Pyro appeared to be staring at her. If only she knew what was under his mask...

In the blink of an eye, Pyro had his arms wrapped around (Y/n)'s petite frame; squeezing her gently. The young girl returned the sweet gesture with a smile on her face. Pyro smiled too, yet that feature was blinded to (Y/n). The pyromaniac was first to pull out of the embrace, but as he did, (Y/n) noticed that the gas mask concealing his face was raised ever so slightly, only to reveal his plump, cherry red lips and sharp chin. The charcoal coloured mask rested on his slightly crooked nose, appearing as though it may have been broken before.

Compared to the complexion of (Y/n), Pyro's was dull porcelain. Minute scars and grazes littered his chin, but that didn't bother the young woman.

(Y/n) had a smile going from ear to ear, then earning a smile from Pyro too. "Pyro, can you-" She paused "If it's ok," Another pause. "Take your mask off?" She finished.

Pyro's smile disappeared as he sighed. He seemed nervous to say the least. Hesitantly, he nodded, before reaching up to pull the mask off his head.

Chestnut brown locks covered his head, some falling into his eyes. Piercing forest green orbs gazed upon (Y/n) intently. His nose, smothered in freckles, was indeed crooked ever so slightly, clearly signalling some sort of fracture in the past. His features were sharp and a scar or two were plastered across his handsome face.

With her mouth agape, she took in all she could see before, unintentionally, smashing her lips onto his. Pyro went wide-eyed at (Y/n)'s actions but melted into the sweet kiss almost instantly. Slowly her arms found their way around his neck, pulling him closer, as his hand went down to her hips, edging her closer ever so slightly. Soon enough, the need to breathe became unbearable, so they parted, yet their eyes were locked together by an unbreakable force.

(Y/n) breathed out a laugh while smiling. "Pyro, you're so handsome." She complimented.

Pyro's hand went to the back of his neck as he looked down, feeling flustered by the events that took place. Just then, (Y/n) brought both her hands up to meet the sides of his face, she pulled him closer, and planted small, sweet pecks all over his face, causing him to giggle in delight. (Y/n) brought the kisses to an end and instead took both his hands in hers.

"Pyro, I love you."