{Imagine} Heavy & S/O

Heavy & S/O - Comfort Imagine

--

When you're no taller than 5ft, and stutter rather a lot, the last thing you'll want is to be teased relentlessly by the Scout.

Here's how Heavy will comfort you.

For: tmntlover2001

• To say the least, Heavy is extremely protective of the people he cares about, especially his S/O

• He understands your struggles with being short, what with being unable to reach things in high places. Though, in comparison to the Russian himself, he is rather tall, and sometimes he finds himself ducking his head lower just a little, merely to get through a doorway.

• Understanding that you often have a hard time expressing your feelings, with stuttering being an issue, Heavy is patient and sympathetic. With English not being Heavy's first language, he often finds himself struggling to speak words in said language.

• However when he hears about the teasing you have received from the Scout, Heavy is furious with the boy.

• He wishes to confront the Scout immediately, but Heavy knows better. Instead he will comfort you by pulling you into a hug. Heavy will not push you to tell him how exactly you feel, knowing that the stuttering may prevent you.

• "Little one is stronger than Scout."

• The words he speaks are somewhat true and he will continue to reassure you if need be.

• Heavy will take you somewhere quiet if you need to cry. He will stay by your side for a while too.

• If you want him to, Heavy will "talk" with the Scout. If not, Heavy will give the boy many death glares for a while. Eventually, Scout will leave you alone after feeling intimidated by Heavy.