:Medic, With A Crush

Request from Tumblr

Request from Tumblr

Anonymous asked: Can I ask for some headcannons about Medic with a crush? I feel like he would be a simp, for some reason.

+ He's in denial about having a crush on someone at his age. So, he pushes the thought to the back of his mind and throws himself into his work... But that doesn't help him at all.

+ As time goes on, while he's trying to convince himself he's not falling in love, and heavily doubting himself, Medic is, in fact, only falling harder for his crush, and it's becoming unbearable.

+ Medic can seem overly friendly if he's talking to his crush. He smiles a lot and has a tendency to ramble, but he's only nervous. He tries to remain composed, but in reality, he's like a flustered schoolboy with his first crush.

+ He goes out of his way to ask his crush how they are, and will sometimes check up on them if he senses that they are not their usual self. Having a crush on someone is quite distracting for him, especially if they are someone on the team, he subtly looks out for them.

+ He fumbles a lot when his crush is around. This meaning, he puts pressure on himself to be a perfectly presented man. But in reality, he'll stumble over his words or trip over his own feet, like he has no awareness of anything else but his crush. He's an absolute mess, and the other mercenaries will get a laugh out of how unsophisticated he is.

+ However, if he begins dating his crush, Medic significantly relaxes as they grow to know each other better. In the beginning, talking to his crush seemed impossible to do without embarrassing himself. But now he finds himself hanging around a lot during his free time, feeling so comfortable in their presence.