:Support, Short S/O

Request from Tumblr

Request from Tumblr

Ask: Support team with a short s/o? (5'1-5'2) Cause let's be for real those guys are HUGE. Probably like gently manhandling their lover n stuff (。•́︿•̀。)

 Probably like gently manhandling their lover n stuff (。•́︿•̀。)

Medic

He's such a tease about the height difference. Sometimes Medic will softly pat the top of his S/O's head when they stand by him, and he chuckles if they pout at him for it. But he secretly finds it so adorable that they look so tiny compared to him. Medic can (and will) lift his S/O off their feet with ease, and lightly pokes fun at them when he brings them to his eye level. He's not silly all the time about it, but it's just the contrast between you both that makes him smile. However, Medic will defend his S/O to no end if anyone else makes fun of their height, and he's always the first to help you reach something on a higher shelf, if need be. He uses a lot of nicknames with "little", usually in his native tongue. Medic once called them "little dove" and it's been his favourite ever since.

Sniper

He generally thought nothing off the height difference when he first met them, until they stood next to him and he noticed how adorably cute they were next to his giant self. Sniper has to hide his face away behind his hat sometimes because he's smiling so much at how they're pouting at his playful teasing. He finds it adorable how his S/O will sometimes stand on their tip-toes to kiss him and always hugs their waist when they do. He teases more than anyone else by holding things out of reach, or purposely putting things on higher shelves. But when his S/O whines and pouts he'll give in. Sniper has a habit of placing his hat on their head, or ruffling their hair at random times. He might be fairly slim and lanky, but he has strength and will lift his S/O up to kiss them.

Spy

He's generally the sort to not to mention nor tease about the latter of their height at first, but secretly, it's adorable to see them standing beside him, and more often than not he has to contain the smile tugging at his lips. But behind closed doors, his S/O may even call him an ass for the way he teases. They'll typically find things of theirs out of reach on higher shelves, but it's only lighthearted, and Spy won't prolong reaching things for them. He uses loving nicknames for them, much like Medic, often using the term "little", but never in front of anyone. But Spy is very quick to pipe up in annoyance if anyone is to mock his S/O for their height. He often puts his arm around their waist and doesn't mention anything about needing to lean down to kiss them.