:Random Headcanon #2

Heavy wanted to be an author in his youth

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Heavy wanted to be an author in his youth.

Through his mid-teenage years, Heavy often fantasised about writing a series of Russian novels. He would often draft mini chapters, creating characters and scenes so in depth that one would think that he was a legitimate published author. His work was astounding, even just for a mere drafted idea. Not to mention his flawless handwriting.

Although, he found that the time he had spared to write was becoming less and less as he got older, as he began taking on the responsibility of caring for his mother and sisters. He later learned that he could handle weapons when he began hunting animals back in his homeland. Although, sometimes he can't recall the exact reason why he strayed to his current career...

Sometimes, Heavy wishes that he had pursued the path of becoming an author, as reading and writing brings him so much clarity. On his down days, Heavy returns to writing, and even if it is detailing his current thoughts and feelings, Heavy is very descriptive and passionate with his words.

No one on the team has read his writing. He keeps it to himself. He would rather not be ridiculed for his passion and instead savours the past time for himself. 

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
𝐓𝐅𝟐 𝐗 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 | 𝐎𝐧𝐞-𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 & 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐬जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें