:Medic; Marriage

Request from Tumblr

Request from Tumblr

Anonymous asked: How is like being marriage to the Medic? <3

+ With the Medic, marriage is relaxed and gentle. He's much older now, which means he doesn't like anything too fast-paced anymore.

+ Contrary to his youth, he would insist on spontaneous dates, always show his love an appreciation for you by giving gifts, or by showing general love and affection.

+ As he gets older, Medic wants an easy life. He would much rather reserve himself for quiet moments spent with you. Little dates here and there that don't involve being amongst a crowd, or perhaps even a cosy night in together. As long as he's with you, he's content.

+ While he still has his tendencies to get wrapped up in his work, Medic ends up stressing himself out, but he knows that he can rely on you to soothe his restless mind when it hits a high.

+ He's always been old-fashioned in his way of loving. Medic gives you flowers and writes heartfelt notes for you before work. He's a true gentleman in his ways and always will be for you.

+ Providing work isn't stopping him, Medic takes time out to look after you. He knows the key to a happy marriage is to keep each other happy; never let the love die out. In whatever way you need, he'll be there.